when does the plant start to smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LandOLakes, Aug 29, 2009.

1. i have been flowering my plant for about 3 or 4 weeks now. when does it start to smell?

2. not even alittle bit? like if you put your nose right on the bitch you dont even smell not the slightest whiff of anything?

3. Plants can start to smell after a couple of months.It should stink now its flowering :smoke:

4. Yea i've got a few at 5 weeks and they smell pretty dank already.

5. Mine had a skunky smell at the end of veg through the beginning of flower. Now halfway through flower I barely smell them except that initial blast upon opening the tent. I heard they really start to smell at the end of flower and after the cure.

6. I've had 4 plants in veg stink up a whole house, so it just depends...

7. i get a small wiff when i walk in the room. but i have a fan blowing out my window. maybe that is helping.

8. Just make sure the neighbors don't get that whiff...stay smart and safe.

9. Every plant is different. Some smell horrible from week2 of veg until they're done, some never smell until the trichs start turning. It really just depends on strain.

10. QFT
    Ive walked in the house and can smell mine from down in the basement. Theyve just started to flower, so Im sure they will stink now:D

11. Sort of on topic, but anyone looking for a strain that is very low odor I would guide you to barney's farm Amnesia Lemon. I'm working on it now, in week 6 of flower and all you get is a light lemony aroma. Doesnt smell like weed at all, but the buds are looking fantastic. Mind you its just a single plant so if you grow in bulk your experience may vary, but I have not even had to fire up my carbon filter once during this grow.

12. I am growing the lemon haze by Barney's as well. They are 30 days in right now. No smell yet, but I haven't switched them to flowering.so it could change.

Nice avatar btw. This is coming from a Cowboys fan though, so I don't know it you'll take the compliment. WOOOO! 4 horsemen mothafuckas!