When does it get better?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by orville22, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Me and my ex broke up two days before Easter. we were together almost five years. I still hurt, there isn't a minute that goes by that i don't think about her. I still love her. my anxiety is real bad because i have idea what to do with my life. My life plans were made with her.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's like that children's song. You can't go under it, can't go over it, you gotta go through it. You can't make yourself get over her sooner but you can definitely prolong it by living in denial that you could get back together or by replaying good memories just to keep holding on to a piece of her.

You have to get real and work on yourself. Figure out what makes you happy. You've got to figure out how to build a life that you can be proud of. If you focus on yourself and get yourself in a good spot, you should be fine.

Sulk as long as you need to but don't sulk forever. Just remember that each day you spend in the past is another day that you've lost being happy.

3. you make it sound so easy. But your right. I just wish i knew how to make it better. Drugs are the only way and i am done using them as a crutch.

4. It's not easy at all. It sucks but you have to make an effort to get better.

You can't just wallow and be sad, you know?

5. Waking dreams haunt me, backward thoughts betray
    Illusions of what was, cloud my mind
    I can't keep the demons away

Impossible, to move forward
    'cause I, I'm chained to yesterday

Great song if you like metal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-vWLd1Jt0

6. Those lyrics speak the truth.

7. Oh thats fucked up. Me and my girl were together a year. Its been 6 months and im still not over her. But it doesnt hurt so bad anymore.

Im never giving another bitch my heart. If you dont care about her she cant hurt you.

If it makes you feel any better my parents went out for 30 years. Broke up 5 years ago. And they are still alive. Life goes on. In 2 years you wont care.

For now just go fuck bitches.

8. ya me neither. And ya, i have fucked a few girls but idk, its not the same. I know that i couldn't care about someone else for awhile, if ever.

9. Isn't it weird how the world keeps turning?

Heartbreak is always difficult. But it's necessary to feel pain and hurt--otherwise we wouldn't now how great it feels to be loved! Focus on yourself and figure out how to create your own happiness. Sometimes the things we want and the things we need are two completely different things.

10. Sometimes i ask myself why my luck is procrastinating? Pain is on your side it'll make u feel hurt and it wont let u sleep and you'll be pissed off as it reminds you to do what you gotta do. My favorite thing about pain is that it reminds me that im not dead yet so embrace your pain.