Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When does impotence become a problem?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HuskyToker, Sep 19, 2007.

1. I know you can't become impotent from smoking occasionally, however, my friend's sister's old boyfriend from highschool became impotent and that is something I don't want to deal with.

Basically when do you have to worry? My guess is that it is different for every person but does say a 1-3 bowl a day smoker need to worry?

2. impotence has never been linked scientifically to marijuana, if that were the case, dont u think u would have heard about it? think about it

3. hmm, i was pretty damn sure you can become impotent from smoking a shitload of reefer

4. Both sides for and against cannabis have said some pretty silly things. I highly doubt it does or if it does in some way its extremely minor or temporary. I've met some older people with kids who've been smoking a ton since before they're kids were born.
    Anyway kids suck, my 2cents.

5. My doctor told me that it was tobacco not marijuana that caused the impotence.

Answer: When you need to f*** this hot chick you just met.

6. What the hell does that even mean, it's probably not true though because I am usually high all day without any problems.