when does flowering week start.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by BudCyclo, Jul 10, 2016.

1. At what point do I start countlng weeks???

2. 7 days after you flip the lights to 12/12

3. I certainly wouldn't harvest according to weeks or dates of any kind...

J

• Like Like x 6
  4. i have some plants that are just getting into their 2nd week of budding and others that havent started yet. So depends on the plant

• Like Like x 1
  5. wait are you asking about outside or inside?

6. so true

7. New grower...need help is this a hermie plant 5 weeks in flower

Attached Files:

8. Hard to tell with yur light on.take pics of few nodes too..

9. Let it go a wk longer n if it is balls they will double/triple n numbers..looks like calasyx bout to flower from pic but the led/hps makes it hard to c

10. that is a female flower, you can see two pistils emerging from the top part.

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

12. What about that big ball the two pistils are emerging out of. Is that a pollen sac?

13. no its a calyx, its where the seeds form
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not at all..looks pretty

15. Thanks bro. I was about to kill it cause I was scared it was a hermie. 1st grow. Don't know anything lol

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. While I don't really grow much in the way of "newer strains" which can be a polluted unstable mess, I will tell you that in probably 30 years of growing herb, I have never personally grown a true hermaphrodite plant. Hopefully that makes you feel better.

Your plant is a female.

J

• Like Like x 3
  18. Wish i could say that. Had to chop 2 plants 3rd week into flower. Beautifully forming female flowers and then I found open male flowers. Got a tent full of seeded bud. bummer

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can you help diagnose what's going on with this plant?

20. I thought you were only wondering about plant sex? What's the matter with your plant?

J