When does flower stage begin?....humor me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RopeyMagnumMan, Aug 30, 2010.

1. so when your flowering stage has begun, is the average 7-9 week whatever flowering period length start.....exactly when u put it into 12/12 or at the first signs of gender? like i didnt get clear pistils till 2 weeks after 12/12 began...sorry if ur confused

2. Im not completely sure so correct me if im wrong, but i think sure its from when you actualy see the pistils. When you change it to 12/12, your simply changing the light cycle to induce it to flower. Its not neccisarely flowering instantly.

I say from the first visible signs of flowering.(maybe +3 days cuz you cant see the tiny growth at first)

3. sounds like it makes sense to me....thankks for the input! anyone else feel free to chime in:smoke:

4. Ive seen people go both ways on this one.... As of late , Ive been counting the start when I see a good amount of pistols starting. Usually a week after the 12/12 switch .

5. the breeders consider it from the first sign of sex on the plant...when people count fron light switch thats why they harvest too early...and those last 2 weeks are the best:hello:

6. ya im likely to go with the first obvious pistols 2 weeks after 12/12, once again grass city helps out, thanks guys!