When do you think you'll die and what of?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by cheesemonger, Jun 25, 2017.

1. I'm 34 and have fibromyalgia, there's a study out there that says i'll likely die of medical complications at 45 years old. I feel like this is pretty accurate and going on previous experiences i think it'll be something as little as a chest infection or something.

How about you?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wtf is jvzoo???

3. I don't know. I hope you find relief from your pain. Work hard at surviving. I hope you have a much longer life than expected.
    I hope to live past 100 and die in my garden with a fatty burning in my old wrinkled hand.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Someone posted a link to some site called Jvzoo, think it was spam.

I hope i do too, i like the sound of your plan haha

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Elem3nt17, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Cancer, say I've got 10-15 years max. I'm 31 i've never been healthy, pretty much everytime they say 'dont do that it causes cancer', chances are good I do it regularly. Heavy cigg smoker since my early teens. Never been one for vegetables as part of my regular diet. Overactive thyroid/adrenal fatigue. Mom had skin cancer, two grandparents had cancer. I did so much vile shit to my body in my early twenties. Outside of that im just an angry person most of the time.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've dodged so many bullets in my life it's hard to imagine what'll finally get me...I just hope it happens quickly...fuck a lingering death, being in a nursing home for several years? Fuck that.......

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I will most likely be shot again in a robbery over my fake jordans.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Agreed, I watched one of my grandfathers waste away in a elderly facility with dementia. Ill take a hard pass on that, I'll eat the barrel of a shotgun before I go through that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Either middle aged in a gunfight/explosion/post-apocalyptic nuclear winter where I become a mercenary cyborg until it rains and I short circuit and die because I opted out of waterproof circuitry to save money for expensive non-radioactive weed,

Orrrrrr as an old man passing peacefully in his sleep, content with the life he has lived.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well considering I live in an African city and I'm always getting into some sort of trouble and walking around on foot either gonna get deaded in a robbery or just straight up murdered either by criminals or cops. But hopefully not :love-m3j:

11. I used to think of this a lot, I'd probably say cancer seeing as how common it is the days but really I think I would accidently overdose before then, it wouldn't be an accident if I got diagnosed with a death sentence though

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

12. I'm guessing heart problems/cancer as they seem to run in my family + I already have problems with my heart lol I have a murmur or some shit

13. Who now's. We live in the age of medicine and technology. I might die at 130 year of age. From what? Maybe a 130 years of age lol

• Like Like x 4
  14. I'm 18 and I'm already starting to have heart issues so probably a heart issue. I hope i have 5 years i wanna get laid again before kicking rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. Jumping into a volcano after living for hundreds of years as a vampire.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll be 67 in August. My parents both made it to 86 but I doubt I will. They never abused their bodies, but I've been doing it for 50 years. I've survived racing around at 100+ all the time in a car when young, doing 135 on a motorcycle at night drunk, crashed a bike in two other incidents, had cancer 5 years ago.

I'm reasonably healthy now, but I doubt I'll see more than another 10-15 years. And more importantly, for how long will I be able to get around -- walk -- by myself? How long will I be able to live in my home by myself? One can easily spend years having to live with some sort of assistance. So the real question is: How many good years are left?

And dying in your sleep, as someone mentioned above? Sure, that's ideal but most people die slowly, over days/weeks/months. Great stuff to think about. :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey OP, I've been researching histamine intolerance, mast cell activation syndrome and fibromyalgia keeps coming up along with a bunch of other illnesses -

fibromyalgia - Google Search

Take it for what's it's worth but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't pass it along.

18. My electrician friend got up in the middle of the night for a piss and dropped dead on the way to the toilet. My mother had dementia for 15 years and it was a terrible way to go. If I had a choice I'd go the way of my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Dizzy, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    I'll probably be killed like that psychic told me lol. Idk really as long as my death is quick and my kids don't have to watch me suffer and I hope its not for a long time yet.

• Like Like x 1