when do you think they will be ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brahmadavid, Nov 18, 2017.

1. hello guys! Sadly...i know its dumb but i forgot when exactly i switched them to 12/12.they are around 6 weeks now tho.by how they look when do you think they ll be ready for harvest? i am not in a hurry but i m affraid not to harvest too late.i bought a microscope but i either dunno how to use it or i see the trichomes too close to be able to tell if they are milky:)) so i am going to get a loupe maybe i ll see clearly trough it lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like about a month maybe more maybe less

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yea you got a while

4. Oh yeah, grab a seat. Your gonna be a while. They haven't even started to fill. You have plenty of time to learn your microscope. When yo finally figure it out, don't focus on the trichs on the sugar leaves, but the ones in the bud. Use your trichs and also learn to read the plant. The bud will stop producing new pistils and the ones that have browned will start to shrivel back into the bud. Wait = weight. Be patient. That icky sticky, may be ready to leave Santa a cannon along with his milk and cookies.

5. thanks guys! great i will get a very nice Christmas gift then:D