When do you think they will be ready? *Decent Pics*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hexter19, Jul 15, 2008.

1. This is my 1st grow. BAGSEED. I am 7 weeks and 3 days into flowering under 400w HPS. I flushed on 7/7 and have just been giving minimal water to keep them from wilting.

I am checking the trichomes with a 100x scope and a jewelers loop. The trichs are showing 95% clear and 5% cloudy, but the hairs are about 75% amber.

When can I expect them to be ready to harvest?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. in about 3weeks id say

3. my guess is two weeks ..but it depends on several things

4. Things like what? Is there something I should be doing?

5. Can they make it another 2 weeks without nutes? They were flushed on 7/7 and have had nothing but water since.

6. they will be fine with just water for the next few weeks they have plenty of food stored in the fans. nice plant you have there

7. Check the trichomes man, then you will know for sure.

8. Once the trics turn a amberish brown then your ready to harvest.

9. No harm in pulling and drying a small nug for testing purposes ;)

What these guys have said is all good. Another week or two and it should be chopping time. Keep an eye on those Trichs.

Great first grow man :hello:

10. Thanks guys. I will keep checking the trichs. Im just worried cuz the hairs are getting pretty amber and fried looking and the trichomes are just barely turning cloudy.

11. you now i don;t think i have ever herd of bag seeds finishing in the time that other strains do they are prety unstable if you know what i mean!!

12. I harvested mine when they looked about like that, I've been enjoying the hell out of it for months.

When you harvest early, the weed doesnt know you on your ass as much, but you still get really high :)

13. out of curiosity, how tall are your plants and how long did you veg for?

14. They are about 4 1/2 feet tall and I vegged them for 5 weeks. They broke soil on 4/7 and were put into flower on 5/23. They got a slow start. They were started on CFL's and spent 1 week under 400w MH. during that week they went from about 1 1/2 feet to 3 feet! I couldnt believe it. I started getting nervous that they were gonna outgrow the space. I flowered under 400w HPS and they put on another 8 inches to a foot the 1st 2 weeks under 12/12. Then they stopped growing and began to flower.

15. :)lookin good,they need to be flushed now. Flush them with distilled water and put
    a teaspoon of blackstrap unsulferd mollases per 1.5 litres and id say about 2.5 weeks tops!

16. wish mine were that far along

17. Lol. Yeah I feel ya! This is my 1st time and it seems to have taken forever to get to this point, but when I look at my schedule and notes and stuff it really hasn't been that long. Greminated them on 4/4. Planted on 4/6. Broke soil on 4/7. Went into flower on 5/23. Now just days away from harvest!

I think it seems like its been so long since I have seriously checked on them over 200 times by now! Lol! Sometimes I just sit and stare at em!