Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you think my bong will come in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrapeApe, Aug 17, 2013.

1. I ordered a bong off gogopipes
    http://m.gogopipes.com/product.cgi?group=9&product=3057#.Ug7wt2S9Lfo

I ordered it through FedEx at thurs around 11pm for $11.47 ground shipping. When do you think my bong will arrive?

The only reason why I ask this is because my entire family is going to be at my house on sat and I'd prefer to not make a scene.

2. Is this a math question, because I don't know when the fuck the train will arrive

3. You gotta give a to and from location to get an even approximate answer bro

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. From 98037 to 49456

5. You're probably looking at it arriving Monday...you don't have a tracking number?

6. Deleted the email /:

7. You know that's a scam site right?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ooh what if it's never....

9. Shieeeeet......

10. #10 GrapeApe, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    It's not at all a scam site I have bought several things off that website and couldn't be happier with the products I bought from there

11. I know haha

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Id call the company to get the tracking number

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app