Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When Do You Think Ill Be Clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColdToker420, Jul 21, 2014.

1. First off, I know there's a drug test thread but I'm less interested in a test and more concerned about an honest opinion of when I'll be clean. I PM-ed the guy who made the thread as well but I am a believer in more than one opinion.

Now that's outta the way, I'll stick to the criteria of iTokeat420's thread.

I'm about 175lbs
    I'm about 5'9''
    I have an average build/body type
    The most exercise I do is morning squats.
    I don't have a specific test date but I plan to sign up for the military around mid-August.
    The last time I smoked was yesterday July, 20 2014. I hit a blunt about 5 or 6 times.
    I was coming off a t-break and the last time I smoked before yesterday was June 8 2014.

Any helpful response would be greatly appreciated.

2. When you go for your physical, they will find out you took 5 or 6 hits yesterday. They will cuff you and you will do at least a year hard labor in a max security prison. Then you will have to pay $5000.00 in fines on top of that.

3. Lol shut the hell up. Serious helpful responses only.

4. You'll be fine. Just don't continue smoking. Marijuana stays in your system the longer you habitually smoke it. Since you were on a t break, and didn't smoke for two weeks before, it didn't build up in your system as much as a habitual smoker. Should be out of your system in a week or less.

An opposite example would be someone who smokes every day for months. THC would be more present in the fat cells and blood stream for a longer period of time. Hope that all made sense. Good luck

5. Thanks NeO This makes perfect sense. And I don't plan to continue smoking. It was a just a one-time impulse thing. Are you sure when you say a week or less? Not that I don't believe you, it's just that almost sounds too good to be true. 

6. Different people clean out at different times. All I can tell you is buy a shit ton of at home drug tests and do some experimenting. I mean that's what I'd do if I had the time ,the money ,and I wasn't on probation.

7. Might take a couple of weeks. Just stop smoking from now on and drink plenty of water.

8. Everyone's body is different. As mentioned above, drink lots of water and even test yourself so you know your clean. I have a similar body type as the OP and I used to take monthly drug tests. A few times I did experiment with home drug tests. All I did is drink water, which I normally always drink a lot. I was clean in 5 days and I was smoking for a few days, not just a one time impulse.

But everyone is different. A lot of factors come into play, such as body fat, exercise, meals we consume, ect.

9. Thanks a lot Crispy & NeO. I really am grateful. It's nothing but water for me for awhile.