Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you take a tbreak?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shecallsmedaddy, Nov 8, 2015.

1. I read these posts of people taking tbreaks, volentarily because of a new job or just to take a break, or just because they ran of of good stuff. I was sitting and toking and wondering to myself if I need to take one, if nothing else just to break my tolerance level. So my question to you is, when do you take a t break? Is it every so often, or is it only when you have to? And how much do you smoke in one session by yourself?

2. I usually have a 1-2 week break after I've had an oz. I don't have to do it, I just do it cause it's not a long break and it helps. For the first week back, I smoke less and get higher than I normally would.

3. I usually do whenever it starts taking more than 3 bowls out of my bong to get me a good high. Usually just take a week break, but it's always worth it cause when I smoke again 2 bowls gets me fucking stoned.

4. When I'm trying to get a damn job(right now) other than that I like being stoned and functional. I can guarantee the next time I smoke it'll show all over my cheesed out face

5. I usually smoke between 0.5 and 1g a day. Depends if I have one or two joint in that day. I generally only take a break when I'm out, but I'm trying to make it last longer by breaking every second or third day for one or two days. Helps keep my tolerance at around the same level and I don't run out so fast.

6. #7 Reo, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    prolly .1-.2 week days for the most part come home and either take it as one hit in the bong or a couple hit through the pipe. and on the weekends mostly .4-.5 mostly either Friday or Saturday. with a t break maybe 1 to 2 days a week being Thursday and sundays. but that is if I don't feel like it.
    -
    -
    so when do I take a t break? one day possible two separate days of the week. but for the most part not very often. before I moved to my dads I used to be a casual smoker and even then I smoked up 3 times a week and mostly hammered on it. but now idk take it like a cup of coffee. or just smoke a bit so I stop thinking about it.... you know how that goes, I don't have a problem its just that when I'm bored I think of it/ like an annoying erection

7. 3rd tuesday of last week

8. I appreciate the replies! It sounds like I fit in with just about everyone around here. [​IMG]

9. The only time is when i'm out....like now.

10. Obviously when I'm out. But besides that, every few months I like to take a few days-week off. I took 3 days off last week despite having weed, because I had not taken one in months and I like to clear my head for a few days. My tolerance isn't high, but it does go down even if I take off one day so that's a nice benefit from it too.

11. during the time it takes me to load another dab

12. When you have no weed

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Self-control is such a beautiful and rewarding virtue! [​IMG]

But I haven't had a T-break since I started growing my own. [​IMG]

14. Right now it takes about a gram to get me appropriately high, imo it's about time for a t-break, but i don't have self control so i just try to cut back lol.

15. I'm in the middle of one right now, I've had a couple of Js over the past 6-8 weeks but been clean every week night and most weekends.
    I took the break because I felt I was getting behind at work and that it was starting to get noticed by others, while I now know I am behind at work, I also know that it's just the nature of my job and the business I work in, so I actually don't think smoking had much to do with it.
    I did smoke heavy over summer while my friends were back from uni though so I needed the break, it's just been longer than I anticipated.

16. when i sleep
    when i work

17. About 30 days before my annual physical. My Dr. is a casual acquaintance so I really don't want him to know.

18. I've been on a break because I applied for a job