When do you start counting flower days?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kraftsingles00, Mar 16, 2018.

1. how many plants do you have? do you have any heat issues with that 1000 in a 4x4 tent? i was just curious. i use multiple 600hps lamps in my 5 x 7' garden. they seem to be more efficient than the 2 x 1000hps that i previously had. the buds are still just as dense and i do not have as much heat build-up.

2. I have 4 in my 4x4 tent. I run a hortilux super HPS in a sun systems xxxxl Magnum 6” air cooled hood, my temps range in the low to mid 70s during lights on. I’m thinking of removing my tent and adding 3 additional lights in my room and growing 1 plant per light.

3. that would prob be over-kill for 4 plants if you are using 1000 lights. that is a very good temp in a 4x4 tent. do you have a vented hood?

4. Yes it’s vented and I’m running a 440cfm extractor fab exhausting out, it took me a few days of messing with the time for the fan to kick on and off to keep the tent at that temp but it’s dialed in now.

The plants seem to be loving it! It’s my first grow but they are reacting amazing from what I can see

Posted a pic from day 45

Attached Files:

5. with a 1000 watt HID light and those temps, you should have some very happy plants. with this being your first grow, you will prob make a few mistakes along the way but they look very good.