Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you see a difference in health?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MJUserName, May 3, 2011.

1. I just started smoking a little over 3 months ago, and it's mainly a weekend thing
    unless it's a special occasion like 420 or February break (1 week for me). I haven't noticed anything significant like being short of breath but I'm just wondering when will I see a difference in my health from the smoking. I exercise regularly.

2. Really you wont unless your a chain smoker. the only thing that should change is lung capacity and that easily goes back to 100% after you stop smoking.

3. no health changes for me other than i gain weight when i'm toking heavily ha..

no joke, T breaks i lose like 10lbs, every time..

4. That's relieving, I thought the next time I see an xray of my lungs, they'd be black and shit.

5. Naw don't sweat is brosidon. I've been toking for 7 months now, a few times a week, and had X-rays taken a week ago to check for pneumonia. My doctor said my lungs were as healthy as could be. Just don't smoke ciggs and you'll be set.

6. I smoke like 5 blunts a day and I'm still alive so...you got a lil breathing room before u gotta worry bout health concerns. Been smokin 9 yrs