When do you like to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1oserboi, Jul 22, 2017.

1. I'll usually smoke a bit when I wake up and then I'll start smoking again once I come home from work :smiley-rolling-joint:

2. The Doug Benson method. Wait till 4:20 pm.

Occasionally, I'll say " fuck it " and smoke earlier , though.

3. I remember getting stoned on my break in my last restaurant job. Didn't go so well. Spilt cartons full of veggies, and burnt Zucchini when i was Sauteing them for a waiting customer.

(keeping in mind that i was on 0 hours of sleep and was on a minor T-break before that)

Definitely learned my lesson..

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whenever I'm not sleeping.

If I could sleep toke, that would be pretty awesome.

5. at dawn or dusk, the best parts of the day when it is peaceful and before all the bs happens

6. Sometimes I smoke in the morning, but not that often anymore. I usually smoke either right after work or later in the night I'll smoke a ton and chill. Sometimes on weekends I'll smoke in the morning, but as of late I prefer it to be later in the day for some reason.

7. Depends, Normally I keep a daily cycle smoke a sativa in the morning to help wake me up get me going and bost my mood. Then at night I'll smoke a indica to help me relax and sleep. Other days I'll be high all day When I'm reallu depressed or having pains from my stomach issues.

8. any time is a good time

• Like Like x 2