When do you like to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1oserboi, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Do you like to smoke only weekends when you don't have school? Or do you smoke everyday?

For me I smoke everyday but it's cause it's summer break. Normally it's just on weekends or special occasions.

Now everyday's a special occasion like Superblunt Sundays, Mary-Jane Mondays, Turnt Tuesdays, Wine and Weed Wednesdays; Toasted Thursdays, Fried Fridays, and your classic Stoned Saturdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Only when I don't have school.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. what a time to be alive :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. I'm not stoned when I'm at work, because I'm a cook in a busy diner, and I would cut myself, slip on the floor and burn the food. :GettingStoned:

Pretty much every other minute of the day, I'm lit to some degree.

• Like Like x 1
  6. After work and when the kids are asleep to I can fully enjoy being high and chill.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Whenever I feel I'll enjoy it the most

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Got some weeks off that means smoking all day. Normally I smoke one after getting up one at 420 and another one when I get home at night

9. I smoke everyday round the clock if i can. But my fav time of day is after dinner smoke. Relaxing......

10. I've been getting high 4-6 evenings a week a few hours before bed recently. I can sleep if off before work.

11. After a nice shower is good... great even

Fresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh

12. Oh yeah. Take a shower. Put on a nightshirt and go out back and sit on the patio and burrrrrn.

13. Whilst traveling!

ALWAYS good to be at least a little high when you are seeing a place or thing that's new to you

• Like Like x 1
  14. Whenever it's "that time"...

15. I like to smoke when I've finished my homework and swimming lessons

• Like Like x 1
  16. i like to smoke in the morning and at night

• Like Like x 1
  17. after brushing my teeth in the morning

• Like Like x 1
  18. Whenever a few dollars cross my path and I can make a run to the dispensary to grab a gram or two.

:wacko:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm boutta do this

• Like Like x 2
  20. I'm stoned off my ass right now, and have been since about 10:45 PM local time(Saturday).

Just listening to Marvin Gaye.

• Winner Winner x 1