Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you kick a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WinBud, Jul 23, 2011.

1. kick it or cash it or whatever. I smoke till the smoke stops personally but some people i know only smoke the first 5 hits and then they kick it. They claim it is because the thc is gone after the first few hits.

2. When the ashes are in the bongwater.

3. once it starts tasting like shit

4. yah once it hits the water. or once its solid gray

5. I stop just before the ash starts clogging up the piece

6. when you can touch the once-nug and see it ash into the water.

7. I always pull my cones in one, so milk milk milk then suck the ash in the water so its fresh for the next. i dont see how people get multiple hits out of one bong load unless their CP is massive

8. Once i get no more smoke as you said

9. You take 1 hit for the 1 bowl?

10. Thats what i do, always have and probably always will. As soon as theres no smoke when i exhale, its done

11. I take single bong hits. I don't like my water getting dirty fast, so I don't suck my snaps through. I torch it for a second to get it all cherried, then steadily pull and prod until the cherry goes out. At this point everything is burned and a light tap on the hand should knock the ash out easily.

12. i smoke til it's ash, but i try to not relight. otherwise it's going to taste worse each consecutive light.

13. since when does weed start tasting worse with every light?

14. i find it usually does. first rip is always the best. even if you go to relight a cornered bowl it's going to taste a bit of ash. i try to smoke out of clean glass and wash my pieces frequently.

15. Until it doesn't cherry anymore.

16. that makes sense.

17. Normally I wait until it gets black and ashy. then if the black nug can still hold its shape, I'll throw it into my homemade vape and take like 1-2 hits. if it can't get anything, then I get rid of it. I like to get the most out of my bud :D

18. Once the ash begins falling through my bowl or when theres no more smoke.