Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do YOU hit your peak?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slick0, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So I've never smoked often enough to build up a high or even moderate tolerance, and once I take a hit, the high hits me within the next 2 minutes, and while I'm high I personally can't judge whether or not I have peaked. But one thing that I've always wondered is, how long after finishing smoking do you hit your peak? Now I know this would vary on many factors, like your tolerance, the strain, and the amount smoked. But does anybody have a general time of how long it takes for you to hit your peak? I'm gonna guess maybe 15-20 minutes after I've finished smoking is when I hit my peak, so the rest of the time being high would technically be "coming down", although I would be too high to tell that I'm coming down, so therefore it's hard for me to judge when my peak is.  

2. I hit my peak after about 10-20min after smoking, depends though. I slowly come down over the next hour and a half or so unless I am dabbing.

3. same. Fully hits at about 20 mins, subsides in another 1 hour , coming down for the remaining 30 mins to 1 hr .. But also dabbing always kept my buzz up, like edibles

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 currentlyhighaswespeak, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I usually hit my peak when i just went through a cyph with 3 dub blunts and then a bottle in the middle for the clips. I say after the blunts and about 5 rips from the bottle, im 110% fully peaked lmfao

5. 20 minutes sounds like the sweet spot lol.

6. 1 joint = 10 minutes = 2-4 hours of pure bliss.

"Everything is better when u are high"

7. Most people claim that when smoking your peak is at 20-30 minutes, where as vaping it is 30-45 minutes in. You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

8. I don't peak if I smoke enough, just get higher and higher. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. For me usually 10-15 min