When Do You Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by XchaoticmetalX, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hello everyone, I was interested in hearing everyones opinions. When do you harvest. Alot of growers would say wait till hairs are 50-80% orange, or that trichomes should be mostly amber and some cloudy. I wanna see what everyone hear does, should be interesting. I am harvesting soon and am going to try out a few diff ways this time, as I usually harvest it all fairy close to each other.

2. I go by the trichomes, if i have two or more plants i like to have one plant with the trichomes are mostly amber and the other mostly cloudy.
    so i can choose weather i want a head high or a body high. and just mix the two if you want both. :D

3. Nice, good idea.Keepem comin people.

4. I harvest as late as I possibly can, but BEFORE frost. Even a mild frost for a hour will pop most of the trichs and reduce potency. This is usually mid october in the mid-south atlantic region. The weed gets much stronger in those last two weeks.

5. If anyone wants to share any closeup pics of stuff they harvested just after, that would be pretty cool. I used to harvest on time and hairs, but recently got a scope to see trichs easily. I am interested to know how far the hairs have turned, when trichs are mostly amber.

6. Hopefully these will help.

Attached Files: