Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you guys take t-breaks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Jun 19, 2011.

1. When do you guys take t-breaks. ever since summer started for me, i've smoked since then and so far i haven't been sober for more than 10 hours in about 3 weeks.

Now i feel as if my highs just give me a headache and put me to bed while munching on food.

time for a t-break?

2. keep tokin man:smoke:

smokin for 3 weeks straight wont give u much of a tolerence

3. Shwag will do that to you

4. =.= its not shwag.

I just think my highs are going to shit right now.

5. No t-break for about a good 6 months, last one was when I got too sick and I just decided to stop smoking for a month. I go through about an eigth a week.

6. I just stick with smoking on weekends only. It keeps your tolerance pretty low, and lets you focus on school or work or whatever during the week. I find it more enjoyable than taking one big break.

7. I relate to this. I barely get high off dank bud anymore.

Just make sure you do more than 1 week on a T break. I did one and i felt higher for that night and not any other.

8. When I feel my priorities slipping, when I'm out of money to spend on weed, when my tolerance is getting extremely high (my tolerance only builds when i smoke on a daily basis) if I don't have the time to be getting high or if i feel like it. Sometimes I just don't feel like smoking for a couple of weeks.

9. I take t breaks for finals, for about 10 days. Other than that, I'll take them when it's necessary (family trips, wisdom teeth, etc.). Works for me.

10. I took a three day break after two months, then picked up the best dankity danks of all danks bud, just a quarter for me, a quarter for a friend, and I swear I've been high all week with just a bong hit every night, maybe on a morning.

11. #12 Deletemyposts, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes. Or try to hit up different dealers for different stuff. I personally used to experience that when I smoked beasters all day long, but if you get top notch bud, after 3 weeks you should still be getting high.

But, if that is so in your case, then take a week off while working out periodically, then eat a mango, then smoke a fat blunt of dank, and blast off.