When do you guys know to call it quits

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChaliTuna, Jul 15, 2013.

1. To be honest, me and my girl have gone through a lot, at times i catch myself contemplating a lot even though i know i should be content. But to the point, recently this seems like a cloudy void, i have no idea when you should call it quits other than when something bad has happened or it's just not what i want anymore. Lately i don't even know what i want. So blades and bladies, when do you call it quits?

2. when you have to ask yourself that question it should be time to call it quits 

3. When she asks to move in with you is probably the best time, if you miss that window...your fucked.

4. If you wuz a real nigga you woulda quit it afta you hit it

5. :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  --------- No..

6. [​IMG]

7. Subbed for comments, in the same situation

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. if youre fighting all the time that's a pretty clear indication. your partner will never change, you will never change, and your relationship will never change so you'll still be dealing with the same shit

if you're logical and don't put love before reason you'll know how to react

9. Thanks so much for the actual response. As much as i wish i could be a 'real nigga' i kinda let my guard down for this girl hoping for something real.

I use logic now that i'm older that way i don't get hurt by following that piece of shit everyone calls a heart; i'm not necessarily saying i'm thinking of ending it. I'm just wondering where i should set my limits... Because lately all the little bullshit drama is adding up, sometimes it's hard to trust her words when it just sounds like she's saying the same shit over but being hypocritical against her word

10. I don't feel like this is really a question to ask other people. It's too subjective.. Nobody else here is in your shoes and living your relationship. To me it's something you need to decide on your own. Just don't do anything you'll regret later because some random dude on a forum suggested the idea and steered your thoughts in whichever direction.

Good luck man.