When do you get to give people rep?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The rep I've been giving people is turning out to be grey...:confused_2: At what point will the rep show up as green? :confused:

2. When you matter.

3. #3 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Can you be more specific and less of a dick? ;)
    MUCH appreciated
    Man I would so -rep you right now if I could lmao
    Woah big man on the internet forum! If you only had that reputation in real life, then you would be a real big shot lmao. I've been here longer than you have. I may not have a thousand posts because I actually have a life outside of the internet with real people and all! I don't have time to spend all day on the fucking internet, I have shit to do, bud to smoke, people to meet

4. Haha mattering on an internet forum sounds cool

5. Lol. Im so broken up about the fact the people on the internet don't think I matter. I think I'll just go cut myself now..;)

6. No but seriously I would like to give people rep. Mostly positive but some negative is really necessary as well

7. Just stop trying to give out so much rep (I'm guessing that's why it's turning out gray, it hasn't recharged or whatever). Give it a few days and try again.

Or I could just be completely wrong.

8. you are lol sorry :(

when you have more posts then the person you are trying to award/subtract reputation from.

9. Most of the time I give it when I'm like hahahah about something I read. Humor is awesome.

10. Damn lol. Well I tried...it made sense in my head :D

11. when you get your first light green bar filled then i think your rep will start to add (or subtract) to peoples points

12. If everyone started out with 0 posts and 0 rep, then how would anyone make any amount of boxes?

13. #13 locnar, Apr 6, 2009
    during the early years of this site members started out with the first 5 bars filled..

Not true....everyone starts out with one green bar. *RMJL

14. Can you be more specific and less of a dick lol that great i don't matter cuz i got no reps but i will rep you

15. I thought someone was going to post that sarcastically. That's cool. So I guess I don't have to bother with repping people XP.

16. How do you rep people and why does it even matter?

17. #17 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 6, 2009
    Thanks. So basically someone with more posts is immune to your newbie rep? That's not fair lol
    +rep! not rly but imaginaryly

18. you can still rep someone.. i mean its still a nice gesture. it just does little to their points. but really who gives a fuck about that?

19. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I noticed above the green/red bars there is the square with two little dots in it. Those dots are red/yellow. What do the different colors mean?

20. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Red means Offline , Yellow means online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.