Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you expect a call back from your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clinsanity, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Called my guy and they said "let me weigh it out and I'll call you." 45 minutes later and I am still waiting. Would you wait a little longer or no?

2. wait 15 more min and call him back, if he asks why you called just say "well its been an hour and I know it doesn't take tht long" or you can call up another dealer and pick up from him, after your 1st dealer finds out he lost the deal he will be sure to call you back promptly next time. Drug dealers need to get their shit together. I have the same problem:cool:

3. call back if he doesn't call in the time he said he'd call...
    such a pissoff when dealers are dumb (with their phones)

4. Dealers have lives too..

5. and a job (being a dealer) and if they want to be good at that job and have good clientèle, then they should be able to hook a brotha up pretty quick unless they got a good excuse or something.

6. [quote name='"MarleyIsaLegend"']Dealers have lives too..[/quote]

Yeah they do, but they also run a business that depends on their customer service and sales.

7. Depends on which dealer I'm copping off of when I go through my usual dealer he rarely makes me wait over 20 minutes

Then again you have those slow ass guys who take hours on end
    45 minutes into the wait?
    Give him 15 more and give him a call

8. Main dealer, I always have to wait until after 9:30pm. Which is alright, I work 11-8 anyways.

But, side dealers that I don't use often. They've sometimes called me back 5-6 hours later asking where I want to meet.

But I typically give them like 30-45 minutes if they agree and then never respond back. Then I just give them a call, if no answer..well on to the next one.

9. I should become a dealer because all of your dealers sound TERRIBLE! I could get a large clientele and deliver people their weed (£2-3 extra charge for petrol or free if you order x amount)

Pshhh, these people don't know what they're doing.

10. Anyone who has this problem has a shitty dealer, flat out.

1) They're probably dry and they're just dragging you along and at the end of the night they'll say "sry still waiting to pick up", because saying they're dry up front may make you think they're less of a GaNgStA

2) They don't respect you enough to be up front with you.

3) Just shitty communication skills in general (which, believe it or not, is a pre-requisite for a quality drug dealer)

11. When I call my dealer, it's the only call. If he can do it, we'll arrange a pick-up and he's never been late. If he can't, he'll let me know right away and I'll call him back tomorrow.

12. When a dealer has the nerve to not hit me back up for hours, and then ask if I still want it like 5 hours later, I get pretty mad.

I'd rather know straight up, if yuo have it or not. I guess they think they'll lose a customer if they're dry. If they actually told me they were dry, I might actually go back to them when they're on deck..

Because if someone who had me previously waiting, told me they're on deck, I would most likely ignore it, unless that's my only way of getting bud. I'd rather go to the more reliable dealer who doesn't have me sitting around like a duck waiting to smoke a blunt or two.

13. lol some dealers dont look at it as a job, i never did. Someone called me for a sack i told them id hit them up when i could do it, if they complained i said find another connect.

14. If I sold, I wouldn't be a shitty ass dealer. If someone called me before I was leaving for work, shit, I'd drop off on the way to my regular job. And it's not that hard to be up front if you're dry. Find a new dealer who has their shit together.

15. used to have this problem all the fucking time. id call a guy, he'd be like i got u man ill hit u up after work, i get off at 7, then id be like aight, then id call him and he wouldnt even have any shit he would have to call his guy. then id be like wtf nvm then and hit up my other guy. although the couple times he did have nugs like on him it was some dank shit, but i aint trying to wait for like 3 hours to get some

16. Sigh,unds like a bad dealer.
    I could seriously be a very good drug dealer, I know it. But It's too risky.

17. Fuck that, if he doesn't answer back in 5-10 minutes, then it's on to the next one. He better realize that if he doesn't answer the first call, he's potentially already lost the sale. It's one thing if he answers and tells you he won't be available for an hour or 2, but if he flat out doesn't answer the phone then I'm calling someone else immediately.

18. if the dealer is dealing how they're supposed to, they shouldnt have to really give a fuck about your sale.

19. How does one "deal like they're supposed to"? I didn't think there was a common method that dealers were supposed to abide by. And even if they have a million customers (I think that's what you're referring to) they should still have to give a fuck about my sale imo. If they don't give a fuck about my sale, and I can see that, then I'm not gonna cop off them, ever. I'm gonna ignore them, so they just lost a customer for good.

And the reason I implied that the dealer should give a fuck about my sale was because almost everyone who posted in here would wait like an hour, at least. I'm strongly against doing that so that's why my post seemed so extreme.

20. or at least not lie to u...oh give me 15 mins to weigh it out...huh????how about i give u 2 mins and im at ur house already....fuckin people...