Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when do you do your t-breaks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cannabis_Cactus, Apr 25, 2015.

1. i've smoked for 3-weeks straight now. longest i've ever done.
    the weed is really good but i am definitely starting to notice some diminishing returns on some factors.
    like the highs dont last nearly as long as they were before (3hr -> 1 1/2hr)

maybe it's time for a t-break. when do you do yours?
    and before someone says never believe me i thought about it[​IMG]

2. Always play the 4/20 rule my friend

20days smoking
    4days no smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I feel you i started working this month and I've been smoking every day since my first paycheck. Probably very overdue for a t-break but when you work in fast food its pretty shitty working not blazed

4. I never have before and don't plan on one anytime soon.

5. I've been smoking a lot this semester. Took a 3 week break then had a week where I smoked a ton and ate brownies everyday and also had some wax lol. Tolerance shot up immediately cuz I overdid it (on purpose, was a special week)

On a 1.5 week tolerance break now. When I start up Im going back to smoking 1x a day at most. Preferably 4-5x a week but I know that's not happening now that summers coming up so 1x a day will be fine. Still get baked doin that

6. The court made me take one. I have every intention to start up again asap and not ever take another tolerance break. Haven't stopped daily use for 6 years until recently with this legal bullshit. Just learn to enjoy the new highs you get, you'll never truly get the old ones back completely. Become one with the herb and medicate everyday. It's good for you.

7. If I'm going to be tested, that's an opportunity to take a break. If I don't have enough money for buying a lot of weed, I take a break until I can buy a reasonable amount (an eighth, but I'd rather buy quarters since I pay $45 for an eighth, but only $75 for a quarter). Also, I've been on vacation for two weeks in France, and I couldn't bring weed over/can't risk getting caught here. So I'm taking a break until I get home. 

Luckily, a few months after smoking I realized I needed to get tested, so I quit for a month, which brought my tolerance way down (I smoked in someone's car and the rain on the windows looked like it was colored drawings). Then I was smoking pretty regularly, but there were a few 4-5 day periods where I was dry. And before I went on vacation my tolerance was a little too high for my liking. So I've been able to manage pretty well, luckily. 

8. or for the financially unstable
    4 days smoking
    20 days no smoking

9. Changing strains works for me.

10. If I ever put everything away from a session, and five minutes later I'm like man I kinda need to smoke again, I take a couple of days off

11. I never take t breaks and dont feel like I have to.

12. I've been smoking almost every day for three weeks. Legit longest I've gone. I used to only smoke a little bit on the weekends or some random weekday. I could stretch a G out for probably 2 weeks in those days. I'm thinking about taking one for two weeks, maybe three and smoke once summer starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I do it when im broke.

14. Totally depends dude. Some time toke for months on end, sometimes have zero smokes for months (currently). All depends on funds, what life's throwing your way etc. Week on week off is nice also, just for the hell of it. 

15. Whenever I feel like its holdin me back, ys underdig that?

16. #16 As Above So Below, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    I take a t break whenever I run out. I buy a quarter or an 8th or whatever every Wednesday ( pay day).. Ration it out over the next few days / week and whenever I smoke my last bowl I hit my guy up and see if I can get more. I can almost always pickup the same day I run out. 

Ran out two days ago and haven't had any since so I'm on a t break. I always have money so I'm never really worried if I don't have any. It's just a matter of waiting a day or two and I can pick up again. In the mean time I just try to be sober and do other stuff like watch tv , try to work out , study for my job.

Bud is not going anywhere anytime soon so I don't really freak out. I'll get more...

Longest break was about 4 months when I was in jail ( that was fun , NOT ).

17. in between harvests[​IMG]

cause i smoke too much and don't grow enough  [​IMG]

18. Three weeks doesn't seem long enough to build up that much of a tolerance unless you're dabing or something. I usually do one about once a year and it's about 3-4 weeks and I use that time to save up for a nice new piece or for a lot more bud than I usually buy just as a little reward for myself. :)

19. When I run out

20. When I have to travel.  Which isn't all that often, but even if I've been smoking nightly for months, if I need to go out of town, no smoking for that trip.  

But doing things like switching up strains or methods of ingestion can help keep things poppin'.