When do you decide to eat a girl out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dezz, Aug 13, 2012.

1. So blades when is it time to eat a girl out? Is it the first time you get the change? Or the second time?

What I like to do is the second time a round because you know what's up and I really don't do it that much because I'm afraid of stds as well.

2. Test it with your big toe first

3. lol its after u both get tested. STDs are for life, so one night is not worth any of that shit. Spit on ur hand or her pussy dude. You dont gotta eat it just to beat it.

4. first chance she gives me :devious:

5. Can you get the HIV from eating out a chick?

6. To be honest, I've eaten out chicks I barely know, in reality, dumb idea
    Yes you can get STDs from oral sex
    Now I just do it to girls I know who are clean, being girlfriends and my occasional fuck buddy

7. [quote name='"Omega369"']Can you get the HIV from eating out a chick?[/quote]

Yeah, man fucken stds are bummmers.

8. real talk right dur^:cool:

9. As mch I love eating pussy I'm always worried and not comfortable unless I know for sure she's clean.

10. I couldn't ever imagine passing up a chance to eat pussy, shits my favorite meal, rare delicacy that it's been in my life. Then again I'm terrible at getting laid, and seem to somehow find girls that aren't into it. :cry:

11. after i smell it.

12. If I don't smell fish

13. When she's been a good girl.

14. When I actually like her or if she's so hot I can't control myself..if it's neither I don't wanna go down at all. Rather take her to pound town. Something just doesn't sit right with eating out any random girl to me.

15. when it's your girlfriend

16. When I want to.

17. [quote name='"Kingjacobo"']When I actually like her or if she's so hot I can't control myself..if it's neither I don't wanna go down at all. Rather take her to pound town. Something just doesn't sit right with eating out any random girl to me.[/quote]

Yeah same here that's why I'm asking you blades just seems like u might me chopming down some other guys Dick LOL.

18. My tongue has an intelligent tracking system that locks on target as soon as I make sure she's into it. After that the only thing that slows me down is those really tight jeans. :laughing:

19. [quote name='"Fëanor"']My tongue has an intelligent tracking system that locks on target as soon as I make sure she's into it. After that the only thing that slows me down is those really tight jeans. :laughing:[/quote]

ForreL its like the first thing I think about with any woman I meet