Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do you change bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steno Nicolas, Jun 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SwichOne"']when it looks a bit dingy....
    and remember to rinse with iso and salt daily.[/quote]

That's overkill

An ISo salt mix daily

2. Whoa wait.... What? Huh? I'm a newbie (also in sac town ). Please explain how u do this. Thanks.

3. probably about twice a day. I'm super lazy and smoke out of it 20-30 times a day. so twice seems about right for a lazy person.

I get someone to do it for me most of the time.

4. Never, If I'm gonna be dumping the water I might as well give it an iso wash. I wouldn't be able to put my lips on the mouthpiece knowing dirty, resinous water has just touched it. I Grunge Off w/e tube I've been using in the morning, pick another one for use throughout the day until the evening when I'll clean that one and pick another one for my nightly sessions. I can't fucking stand dirty glass. :p