When do they start smelling?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wdissident, Sep 30, 2010.

1. im week 1 into flowering and still no smell at all.

2. Just be patient, your babies will start to stick soon enough.

3. #3 Jonesy513, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Depends on the strain. I'm growing Barney's Farm Red Diesel and this plant started smelling 9 days after breaking ground. I'm almost 3 weeks into Veg and can only imagine how she's going to smell once she starts flowering.

4. softly rub ykur fingers on the main stem and then smell your fingers bro

5. Man my seedling were stinky and the clones i took from those plants have stunk out my spare room. Mmmm yum yum :)

6. I'm goin onto week 7 of flower with some unknown bag seed and I still have no stink lol

7. no stink you may have a problem. nothing wrong with a faint smell though. i have one going now and it has a tiny smell but when you touch the buds and smell your fingers its like race fuel lol

8. There are strains out there like that. Just like some garden flowers don't have a scent. I once grew the strain "shit" by mr nice and it didn't have a smell but oh god did it produce some glue like resin, perfect stealth strain really.

9. Mine started to smell ( wonderful ) last week at week 4. I have 2 bag seed plants about 4 1/2 ft tall and each one has a very different smell. This is my 3rd grow but my 1st with the right equipment.

10. mine really start to smell when the trichs start coming in

11. my plant is about 4 or 5 weeks old and it smells like some dank shit

12. Rub your fingers softly on the shaft,,,you should get a light scent of fumunda