When do plants stop or slow vegatative growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by abrahamx, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Just simple question. Long time indoor grower first time outdoor grower. Just curious how much bigger I can expect my plants to get. Im in Michigan. About how long should I expect good veg growth till they slow and start budding.

2. 30 more days of good veg light. Around Aug 1st the days will shorten enough to trigger flower. Plants will show by mid Aug and be ready to harvest mid to late Oct.
    Halloween...

Your biggest threats outside are Powdery Mildew and Caterpillars.
    Green Cure for the Mildew
    BT Thuricide for the Caterpillars.

Once a week every week for both products.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the detail. Much appreciated.

4. I always see you preach these 2 ingredients like gospe . Which I have included in my IPM regimen.

Do you ever spray with anything else like spinosad or neem?

Also I usually hold green cure until flowering starts, should I spray during veg as well?

5. I ordered both yesterday. Though green cure was a tad hard to find online.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I spray silica to prevent PM. Not only does it stop it from happening but it feeds your plant as well.

7. Neem oil has burned for me under the scorching Southern California sun.
    My yard was long naturalized with nothing sprayed for 2 decades or more so I have a heavy natural supply of Both Lady bugs and Praying Mantis and I am very careful not to upset that balance. Just yesterday I spotted at least 2 manti per plant stalking along.

I simply don't need to spray for anything except the Cure for PM and the BT for the Catties.

My clones come from outside plants and likely infected sources and Yes I've had PM in veg so I tend to spray for PM the full life cycle of the plants.

BNW

8. whats the second best option for powdery mildew? green cure is not available anywhere. I ordered it from one place and have not received it.

9. Some good advice on the BT. I use a neem/BT program 2 X a week and have been very pleased so far. Last year I sprayed only infections and had too much damage.
    Can't find green cure around here.

Fanman