When do plants flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jdevil33, Aug 6, 2017.

1. When do plants in north California begin to flower?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I was looking for like a date when they begin to flower

3. Like when do they begin

4. #5 generic98547, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Sometime around may (a bit later) I believe... just check daylight hours for your area.

Grow journal

5. Okay like flower weed i know it flowers near the end of the year but when exactly I can't find anybody saying anything about it

6. Man you need to research anyhow lol just look up the daylight hours of your location that'll tell you everything... generally days around 13 hours light flower... I just said flowering starts around may(a bit later)... flowering has started people are already flowering their outdoor plants....

Grow journal

7. NorCal outdoors depending on the strain anywhere from the end of July to the 2nd week in August. There is no set date. Watch your plants. They will tell you when it is time. Happy Blooming!

8. Thank you every time i looked on google for a around date it was only for SO cal

9. Yeah i just wanted to know so if i plant more seeds for next year i know when they flower

• Like Like x 1
  10. Most people in NorCal start sprouting in April indoors under controlled 18-24 hr lighting. Planting outdoors end end of May beginning of June. With a gradual transition down to 16hr light for outdoors. That's what has worked for me. Other growers may have different methods.

11. Yeah

12. When do they flower in socal?

13. Google when do plants flower in California and all the results will be socal

14. I noticed my first flowers on monday. I'm in SF

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

15. There's about 17-19 minutes difference in the daylight hours between NorCal and SoCal.

16. One of mine started to flower this weak in San Luis Obispo county

17. So around this week and last week is when they flower pretty much