When do I use flower nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MisterSwisher420, Sep 7, 2017.

1. I've been broke but i finally scored some extra cash and a ride to go get tiger bloom.

Im gonna flower my plant soon, like the lights are gonna switch like next week probably

Should i feed now? or until after flip?

• Like Like x 1
  2. how long have u been vegging for?

3. tomorrow will be 8 weeks and I cant let her get any bigger. I got 3 plants and im gonna have to throw one out or throw it outside lmao.
    My big one i trained to be super bushy and give me a lot of tops, it worked, but now she takes up the whole light.

But instead of cutting the lights 12/12 i built a dark box to put one plant in while the other gets light, and then i'll move them everyday.
    sounds well time consuming but i dont have a timer atm lmao.

But yeah, she's ready for flower.

4. i highly recommend the timer before nutes because u can just use cheap bud candy and supplement enough nutes but depends on what soil you have also

5. This is my first grow, and i've stuck with foxfarm all the way out.
    Im using fox farm. I actually am impressed with how well my plants are doing considering its wayy to hot for them, and i have them in a closet with a like big fan blowing on them from the doorway.

Im using tigerbloom. I just wanna know, do i feed tigerbloom now, or after the flip and she shows sex.
    it deadass took me like 3 weeks to manage to get the extra $10 for the nutes. I've done fine without a timer, just manually plugging and unplugging from my breaker.

My next grow im getting a tent, ph meter, a scrog net and a timer.

6. I just do it at the exact same time everyday. Like my phone has an alarm that says go turn off the lights, go turn them on, ect.

7. i mean i hermied my plants like that but go ahead

8. how would it be any different if i turn the lights off myself at exactly 12 everyday?
    A timer does the exact same thing.
    You hermied your plants by fucking up your schedule.

if i had the extra cash to order a timer i would but im inbetween jobs rn and sadly i gotta prioritize some stuff over my garden.

9. im not saying go get a timer im recommending and yes im a busy person and made a mistake but i recovered and i have grown many beautiful plants but dont talk down on me until u recreate this bbd 003.JPG

10. and tell me bout being broke too but i made that money happen and now im livin good

11. you either uploaded the wrong pic or you mean until i harvest.
    but shit give me about 12 weeks from today and I bet i'll have at least 2 zips.
    If my phone wasn't dead rn i'd send a pic of her structure. She has a literal even canopy.

12. you realize i harvested that plant already and it regrew itself right? without changing from 12/12 also

13. oh fr? I thought that was larf that you were like trying to let finish or some shit.
    I mean yeah it grew some foxtails, did she grow anything more than that?

• Like Like x 1
  14. dude i been harvested got another coming up and starting my next grow lmao 001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not on no opp shit but we should link up sometime.
    I bet i could learn a bit from you lmao

• Like Like x 1
  16. lmao i just made shit happen research and patience

17. Thats what im doing right now. Istg i fall asleep at night watching youtube growers.
    Im starting to really actually know how to take care of my plants. I wish i had a pic of my big one rn.
    Looks better than half the plants i've seen on youtube from people growing like I am.
    And my next grow is gonna be a lot less ghetto. no more hanging LEDS from my closet hanger thing lao

18. But yall still never answered my damn question.
    So i just fed them normal veg nutes.

Do I cut off big bloom? and then use grow big and tiger bloom?
    Do I use all 3?

can i feed them flower nutes next feeding?

19. you can buy an analog timer for 6 bucks at Walmart,