When do I switch to Bloom Nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Holder, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Hey everyone

This is my first grow and have found this forum so handy in pointing me in the right direction and im now throughly hooked on growing and already planning for the next grow. Before that I need a little bit of help.

I'm currently growing a couple of Diesel Ryders outside in my garden, theyre just over a month old and have just shown they're pistils in the last few days (photos attached). So far the girls have been raised on advanced nutrients sensi grow and Ive got waiting in the ranks the sensi bloom but I'm not sure at what point I should make the switch and bring the Bloom in off the bench. Ive been watering the girls every two or three days and feeding them every other water, i intend to keep this pattern up for the bloom as well.

Should i switch now judging by the pics or wait a bit longer? and when i make the switch should it be a gradual mix of the two foods or a straight swap?

Any pointers you guys can give would be a massive help.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i would start now if you are seeing pre flowers a light mix of half and half for a week or two should be good then when you are in two to three weeks of flowering switch to the bloom by it self but that is just my opinion i'm sure others will say something different i have no experience with the autoflowering plants