when do i start giving my plants nutes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blimpz, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 blimpz, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    do i start feeding nutes while in the veg stage? or earlier than that.
    i have some miracle grow lol 20-30-20

also i guess the seed didnt completely come off and the inside of the seed is wrapped around one of my leaves blocking light and stunting the growth of that spacific part

aid how to get it off ): my friend said just leave it cuz its only the first set

2. Thats way to much to start with!! there are different nutes for differednt stages. for example a 3 week old vegging girl may only take 1/4 strenght grow nutes and as time goes by you up the dose untill you get to full dose.

When in Veg you want a higher 1st number 12-2-2
    When in flower you want higher 2nd and 3rd number 2-12-12

Id start with a lower doseage so you can control the feeding a little better.

3. thats what i figured so today i actually did go out and buy like 4 different types of food

but what about the inside of the seed :( im really worried about it and its irritating the hell out of me

4. Spray it with water and that doesnt knock it off. Very carefully rub your finger from stem to end of leaf over the shell that should get it off. But if that doesnt leave it on it as earned it. Besides those leaves fall off. Also dont feed until two or so weeks into veg. Which is when the plant as five real nodes.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

5. way to strong dont feed until a month old and start at 1/4 and work up as they grow do you have ph tds meters you really need them if want to grow so invest in them
    what kind of soil are using

6. Just leave the seed alone your bottom sets of leaves generally drop off anyway.

7. well i have a ph meter for my water
    and "scotts premium potting soil"
    the other half of my plants are in my own mixture of soil