Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When do I need to add platgron grow when you use BIO terramix

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bello0076, Jun 13, 2018.

1. hi everyone I started my crop with autoflowering sweet seeds in Bio terramix and I want it to know when do I need to use platgron grow. I’ll add some pictures of my flowers.

Attached Files:

2. You should post in a growing, not the apprentice tokers forum. When posting pics, please use natural light. Not the blurple from your led. Not sure on your media. Looks like a coco or coco mix? Are there nutes in the growing media? If not, I'd start at 1/4 dose.

3. I apologize for posting in the wrong forum I am new and really didn’t know where to post it so I thought was apprentice for new people. As for the earth it’s coco mix with Guana that stabilize the ph to 6.3

4. The say to put 4 ml per L so in that case I should start by adding 1ml per L?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes.

• Like Like x 1