When do buds get fatter?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reggie1387, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hi guys I’m currently in flowering, 3x THC Bomb. Flipped 4/2/19 (4th feb 2019) I’ve had troubles with spider mites. The random leaves on my plants (pic bellow) are leaves my predatory mites came on a few days ago.
    Feeding GH flora series 3 part. Calimagic florablend, armor Si. On the 30/3/19 (30th March 2019) I swapped out liquid koolbloom for dry koolbloom. They had their 2nd feed of dry today.
    How are my plants going?
    And how much longer do they have to go?
    I’ll get close up pics in the morning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The pics are abit far away but it looks like you still have white pistels. Im only on my first grow but those buds can still burst with growth when the pistels are all white. I got a pleasant shock on certain branches.
    According to he data sheet youre about 2 weeks away from harvest. Do you have a microscope to check the trichomes? Thats the best way to tell when to chop Ive read.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Week 6-8 with indica Dom strains there's allot of photo out there now that flower in 40-45 days so they explode early on week 4 -6 they will need good lights to achieve big buds good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is dry koolbloom better than liquid koolbloom.. after im done with these AN im going to do only the koolbloom method..

Vegging outside the flower tent

5. Whats the kitty litter container on the bottom right of ur tent.??

6. sypha, the KB liquid is like 1-10-10 and KB powder is 0-45-45
    i use A + B + KB liquid and 1/2 dose of KBP, that puts my EC at 2.6.
    the powder says to use in last 2-3 weeks of bud, but have been using sparingly since day 10.
    i am on day 25 of flower.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 75-85 days from flip is very common for indica hybrids as far as my exp goes...
    its about the last week or two when they swell the most..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

8. Hey mate. It’s a damprid moisture trap. I was having some dramas with high RH%. I don’t think it does much tho.

• Like Like x 1

9. Yeah I know they are a bit far away I just took a few snaps before I closed it up for the lights to go out. Then made this thread. I do have a microscope I’ll check them in the morning and also get a few more close up pics of the buds

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Makes sense thanks bro!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Took some photos this morning. So bloody hard trying to get good ones to see anything. I noticed 1 pic has purple leaves what could that be from? Cold weather?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reality here.... those trichs are showing a few ambers.

I dunno, i dont think theres much time left. Kinda wish i couldnt see any amber trichs cos without seeing the trich shots id say they still had a way to go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

13. Bummer! If they weren’t really ready why would some of the trichs are turning amber?

14. It’s sierously worthvit to wait for the fatten up. They will. You’ll think they’re ready but keep waiting..... they seriously do fatten up.

• Informative Informative x 1