when did you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedBull13, Aug 4, 2011.

1. 19, was my first time, wasnt for her, so i had her moaning "oh fuck, oh fuck" while u pounded her.

i was so nervous i couldnt finish for so long, lasted like 20 minutes-25.

2. I was 20. I'd originally planned on not having sex until I was married...lmao.

Glad I didn't do that cuz I'd be the only 25 year old virgin I've ever known.

3. 19. the foreplay was pretty awesome but the actual penetration was a little awkward. great beginning, bad ending. sort of like the Matrix films.

4. almost 18, it was fucking awful

5. #25 Anthony777, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011

Fugly bitch, but, I took what I could get.

Ended up dating for 2 years and she talked to someone behind my back.

That's why she's a bitch too.

6. #26 SassyMelassy, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    19 but I made up for lost time, and then some.
    He had a small penis.
    I actually popped my own cherry masturbating shortly thereafter...
    The condom didn't even stay on and it got lost inside of me.

7. I was 13. We were so young we really didn't know what we were doing.

I remember I had some serious wood going on. We did the nasty for like an hour. We got all hot and sweaty, but nobody was cumming. And after a while it started to freakin hurt.

So she says, "My sister said she sucks her boyfriend's cock. Wanna try that?" Im like Okay. It was HORRIBLE. She didnt know wtf she was doing. Slober kept dripping down my balls making me feel like I peed my pants. And she kept choking and gagging making very non sexy noises in the process. So we stopped.

I was totally confused at this point. I couldnt understand why anyone had sex. I had never jacked off before and I dont think I ever had a wet dream either. I has no idea what an orgasm was. lol

Fast forward...I'm 16.

I'm now dating this slutty girl Lisa. She played hard to get at first, like most chicks do. She was really surprised I never tried to go past 2nd base (while I didnt get the whole intro-mission thing, I really liked squeezin her big big titties!).

After like three weeks she gave up waiting for me and made the first move. I told her I didnt want to have sex and pushed her off. Then she got all hurt and was like wtf is going on?

When I told her the story she smiled and got all excited. She said, "Okay just do this for me one time, and if you dont like it we dont have to do it ever again. Just trust me and give me one shot. ok?" I (begrudgingly) agreed.

She went into bathroom then came out in lingerie. She slowly crawled on the floor to where I was laying on her bed all nasty and provocative. Then she climbed on top of me and started to grind her whole body into mine while she grabbed her tits while she talked dirty to me.

I blew my load on like the third or fourth pump. :confused: :eek: :D :p

OMFG! So THIS is what sex is all about? hahaha Goddamit We did it like 4 more times that night.

8. 15..no condom and she was smokin hot...lasted bout 30 seconds

9. His situation is no laughing matter.

:confused_2:

10. 18 was anxious but fine
    Had opportunities before but didn't care about having sex with immature annoying bitches