when did you stop growing?

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Mar 31, 2009.

1. when did u stop growing? i can't get a straight answer through google i wana know what the average is amoung you guys....cause im 18 and barely 5'3, i mean its aiight i've learned to cope with bein a lil fella, but the problem is i can't go out with 16 year old girls the rest of my life.... even most shorter girls go out with insanly tall guys.

my pop is short, my mom is average height for a lady, my little brother is 15 and my height, my grandpa is normal height and my grandma is short. my other grandparents were normal height.

is ther hope?

2. I think its around like 19-20. Have you gone through your growth spurt yet? Like was there a time where you grew like 5-6 inches in a short amount of time? You might just be a late bloomer.

3. Get some HGH man, it's your only hope.

Think of it this way, you can kill someone, run into a large crowd, and they'll Never find you.......

That was in no way a shot at your height.

4. i think i had one in 7th grade, i remeber comming bak to school and everyone was suprised at how much taller i was, but i didnt think i grew at all.

5. This belongs in the growing section

(Just kidding)

6. pftt..im still growing....green :D

7. HAHA! I thought this was about growing bud too...

8. :laughing:

Haha, that's great.

I was pretty much done growing at 18, maybe I grew like .5-1" taller but basically it was over.

I don't think it should be a problem getting chicks, as long as you got the right personality there will be girls out there who are into you.

9. In health class they told us all growing is done at 21.