Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did you start?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SLHcnnbscp08, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Think long back, if you can even remember and tell me when did you start smoking. For me it was in 8th grade so like 5 years ago cause I am 18 now.

2. i think i started when i was about 15, im 22 now so 7 years ago.

3. Sophomore year is when I started smoking somewhat frequently. By senior year it was an everyday thing.

4. 7th grade and i just hit 18 so... my 6 year potiversary in august.. :smoking:

5. 3 and a years or so ago, aged about 16. Maybe 15, can't remember :smoking:

6. I've been off and on since I was thirteen. So fifteen years. Damn, I feel old.

7. I first smoked when I was 12, but I wouldn't consider that 'starting'. I smoked on and off until I was about 14, then only started buying my own weed at 15, so that's 5 years now.

8. Started when I was 16, with one of my best friends while skiing, needless to say it was PRETTY interesting not knowing what to expect from the week while smoking. It was very cool, because everything was like "WOAH".

Happy Toking!

9. 3 years ago when I was 15.

10. when i was 14..

i should of waited till 16-18 maybe even later. my life was great, but i wasted a lot of time just sitting around

11. I shared a b-legit with my cousin a couple of months before my 17th birthday.... never looked back since

12. yeah, I feel like i have wasted a lot of time sitting around too

13. first hit in 7th grade wasnt an everyday thing untill 10th grade so either 6 or 3 years depending on how you interpurt it

14. Started at the end of grade 8. Im almost 19 now so its been almost 5 years of toking:smoke:

15. been smokin on the reg since ive been 15

16. the first time i got high was when i was 18, im 19 now. its been about 6 months, 4 months of everyday use.

17. Started when I was 13 got caught selling it at school at 14 got expelled quit from 14-16 (most high school) resumed senior year been burning since. Fuck the man I learned my lesson 100%, but I can't believe I was taken out of the High School my whole family graduated from for sales i only had a half ounce. Shit the worst I was doing was making these kids raid their parents kitchens on the daily I wasn't running a crazy op. And to think this plant will be legal as I approach 19...

18. I saw the light when I was 18. Got high with my buddy. Now we are best friends. Hah

19. I got introduced at 9, I found a J on the counter n lit it on the way to the bus stop. There was a D.A.R.E conference that morning with a grip of cops and drug dogs, so I dipped to the bathroom the rest of the day hahaha.
    By 13 I was everyday smoking, I got expelled, arrested, probationized, drugtested, everything! I bearly got off probation like 2 years ago and started the day I got off. Im 18.