Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mietoe, Feb 5, 2004.

1. You made an oopsie

2. I'm sick of kids either not reading the rules or just plain ignoring them so I'm going to rant now :devious:

On the plus side, my rep can make a newb go from green to red :laughing:

3. well,i would say i was atleast 11 or 12 and i was watchin some show on tv and saw them smokin "drugs" bc thats what i thought it was so i started thing and went searching bc ive caught my moms bf smoking b4 so i was like hmm..went threw his dresser and guess what..i found it..so i smoked it didnt inhale just thought it was cool as shit..ended up gettin me in touble,but my moms bf told me once im 16 he would smoke with me and sure nuff* we went to nyc and met up with him,my mom was in the bathroom,he smoked me up hahaha..best time ever..my mom had to of known,didnt say shit tho..so sick..:hello:

4. what are you guys talking about?
    my laptop did before i could finish typing.
    dont jump to conclusions.
    i was saying i am 15 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT.
    not 15 years old, that is forbidden on GCF.

5. :rolleyes: Nice try son. Come back in three years :)

6. No, we were just kidding, that was just to scare noobs. We do it all the time. Go on with what you were saying earlier.

7. The first time I smoked was in the summer between 8th grade and Freshman year. Actually, I took half a molly as well. I was a little fucked up and my friends (who took 2 mollys) were talking about how existence wasn't real and how we were really on a metaphysical plane called "the hill". Maybe it was just the molly, but I had a crazy and good time. I smoked a shit ton my Freshman year, then stopped until late junior year. I have been tokin ever since :smoking:

8. ^^ im guessing red is bad:eek:

9. i bet you like 30 percent of these people are under age

10. would you LIKE to see me (an 18 year old) to get banned?
    you sound like you have hostility towards me
    whats with that?