When Did You Start Smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Me So High, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Hello GC!

When did you guys start smoking that sweet Mary Jane? I started back in August of 2013.

2. I started around late December 2009 to January 2010. Hmm 2010 was such an awesome year for me...

3. When I was 13 y/o

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sometime after junior year and having my first real job as a box boy for Vons (Safeway). Soon as I was out of probationary period and I felt comfortable with my paychecks I started to dive down the rabbit hole of good green herbs. Gotta admit too I was spoiled from the start with dank nuggetry like Bubba Kush, Blackberry Kush, Strawberry Cough, Juicy Fruit, etc.

Also I quickly learned the differences between dispensary quality bud and shwag any street dealer might pass off to a newbie smoker.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Recently. I didn't like smoking flower in the past, because I sucked at inhaling and I felt that the hits were too harsh. I started with edibles, then a month or two ago I got into smoking because I was determined to give it an honest try.

6. The FIRST time I ever smoked it I was 12 years old....I only smoked it once or twice then...I didn't start REALLY smoking it on the reg when I was like 25

7. Back in 1965, when I graduated High School..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Lol I started in my freshman year in high school. All the way back in 2009

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

9. By the time i was 12(2001) I was smoking regularly... I had a lot of older friends....

10. I was 15 but after a friend spilt half the bottle or bong water on me. I really started late 16 early 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. When i was 12.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 2011ish but tried once years before that and didn't got high

it blows me away how different the world is a few years later, buying it in dispensaries. part of the mystique and thrill of getting caught is gone
    ;)

13. HS, I think I was 15. It didn't take me more than a month before I was smoking every day:love-m3j:. Also lost my virginity and got into my first fight(I won) within 2 weeks of my first puff... It was a fun month.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 15 or 16 years of age. About three decades ago... Crazy how time flies...

15. 5 years ago this November. Lots of breaks in between.

I was 26, and never started for the purpose of being stoned but for medicinal reasons.

16. Started when I was 14 years old during my freshman year of high school. Since then I've never stopped...:smoke:

17. Haha I love answering these threads

I was 14 when I first smoked weed

18. The summer of 1999.

19. The first time I smoked was when I was 15 years old, 1-2 months before my 16th birthday (early summer of 2010). I smoked from some kind of home-made device. My friend told be to suck as much as I could, which of course wasn't a good Idea since I had never smoked weed before and the smoke was very harsh, I started coughing A LOT and my lungs and throat burned like hell. When the pain went away I was offered to have another hit but since I felt that my heart rate had increased rapidly and not knowing anything about weed I thought I could get a heart attack lol and declined. I didn't feel high but I remember going for a walk and everything seemed very beautiful, the wheather seemed very sunny and trees felt very tall.

The next time I smoked was when I was like 16 (winter of 2010/2011 )and a half and I did it after getting very drunk. I became very nauseous and didn't feel high, just drunk and wanted to puke.

When I was 17, few months before my 18th birthday (April 2012 I tink) I smoked for the third time after having a beer or two. I only took 1-3 small hits from pipe but for the first time I felt high. I didn't get very high but for the first time I got a taste of how THC feels lol.

Soon after turning 19 (autumn of 2013) I smoked for my 4th time. I smoked a huuuuuuuuge spliff with a friend of mine on holy sh*t did I get high. One of the best and most mind blowing nights in my life, will always remember that night with a huge grin on my face :)

I didn't smoke for a while after that but around the time I turned 20 (summer of 2014) I started smoking although at first rarely, but somewhat regularly.

20. When I was 16, and pretty regularly until 22 when I went into the Army. I'm retired now and after a 30 year hiatus I'm back to smoking and loving it!