when did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by jordanflight420, May 16, 2012.

1. I don't remember the date of when I first got laid but I do remember the first day I met the sweet maryjane and my life went uphill from there. So here's my story
    [quote name='"jordanflight420"']

So I started smoking on may 25th 2006 (going on 7 years) The day Bradley from sublime died. I didn't smoke but my cousin did and I listened to sublime at the time and wrote a report on the band so I knew when he died. I was like bradly died today 10 years ago its a better reason to smoke than hitlers birthday. So every year I have skipped 420 till this year. My 420 is 525. Haha felt the need to share. How about you?

2. I was 14 (2006) and one of my newly made friends I made when I was a freshmen in HS offered me to smoke a joint with him when we were walking home.

3. I was 11 lol but my life has turned out great so don't think I'm some burnt out nobody from dazed and confused lmao

4. And my cousin is in the gutter because of unmentionables ruining his life

5. 14 (2001)

6. 14. First time I skipped class too in the 9th grade.

7. I couldn't even tell you specifics because I have shitty memory, not to mention I was probably stoned out of my mind.

8. Worddd

4 days i will be doing just that

RIP brad

9. exactly fiVe years ago when i was siXteennnnnnnnnnnn

10. When I was 31 years old. I was back home in Texas for my Grandmother's funeral and I told my dad and brother I wanted to smoke with them. I was always that guy who just never did anything. I wasn't opposed to vices (though I was religious for a time), but I just never had a lot of interest. I didn't start drinking until I was 23, and I've only ever been drunk once. I actually enjoy the buzz of alcohol, and I wanted to be older to enjoy it maturely. It's the same thing with pot. I'm glad I wasn't a teenager when I started smoking, because I would have never learned to use it as a tool to better myself. I would have just used it as a light "party" drug like a lot of people I know, or as a dependency like others I know.

11. i was 17. it was the first day of school. one of my friends offered to go smoke weed and i was like why not? smoked all my grade 12 year then quit for a year after that and started smoking again about 2 months ago. i just count my overall experience as a year though.

12. Two days after i graduated 8th grade.

13. The summer between eighth and ninth grades. My best friend and I played D&D with her older brother's group, and when somebody busted a joint out, no one really thought it was a big deal for us to take a couple of hits.

14. I was 12. Spring break of grade seven, tuesday

15. I was 16, late 2008 in Grade 10

16. Can't remember exactly but I think sometime around middle school.

17. I was 14, day before my 15th birthday, on a Sunday, during a thunderstorm, in a baseball dugout.

EDIT: my best friend's dad passed a day after this.

18. I was 13 or 14, im 19 now. I remember that shit like it was yesterday. Me and a buddy of mine were riding bikes around our apartment.complex, looking for cigarettes to steal off peoples porches.

We.knew this dude, ill call him L, that was a few years older than us that sold bud. Dude was the steriotypical.grunge stoner, long hair, pants always sagged, faded & torn, never wore a shirt. So we figured he'd give us a few sigs.

So we ride up to L's house, knock on buddy mans window and he tells us to climb in to chill for a minute.
    Dude hands my buddy the bowl, he rips it, then it was my turn. Of course i was using the carb all ass backwards, and i choked a bunch, but fuck, it was my first experience with joowana smoke.

We chilled for a minute, talked about music, got our cigs, then proceeded to dip out the window we had climbed thru.

Now all that probably happened over 10-15 minutes, and the few hits i got hadnt taken affect yet.

Well me and my buddy were just cruising on the bikes for a minute. We ride pass this dude pulling something out of his trunk and he turned and says hi to us. At that exact moment, the dope took affect. A huge grin came onto my face that i couldnt get rid of for the life of me.

My buddy had smoked onece or twice, but he still got pretty ripped, not as fuck as i was though. we rode around on our Huffy's till the high wore out.

Goshdarnit, i wish i could still get that high.
    And goddammit, i spent too much time writing this

19. i was 12 so 12 years ago