Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When Did You Start Smoking Bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FreshStoner, May 22, 2013.

1. first time when i was 13, regularly when i was 17

2. I started smokin tha ganja when I was 15 Lol

3. Tried it for the first time when I was 13.  Tried it for a second time at 15 and it's been pretty hazy since then.

4. 16 or 17 years old, I really can't remember.

5. 15, love at first puff  :smoking:

6. LOL i tried at 15 and  i had stolen my dad's stash / smoked inside / and when he arrived sonner than expected
    i was so scare i put everything in the sink ,
    sadly for me it wasnt washed propely and my dad caught me

he yelled at me and my couzin 

WHy is there weed in my sink !!!  lol but i didnt stop since then

7. August/September, 1974

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was 15. I skipped school with what was my bf at the time, his cousin, and a few friends of theirs. We didn't have anywhere to go so we hung out in the woods/ creek behind my house. I had a chill spot there with a couch out of site from all of the houses in the neighborhood. It was pimp shit when i was a teenager lol. Anyways, I had never smoked before so I had no clue what I was doing... not that it takes a damn rocket scientist to figure it out. But I took one hit after another, after another, after another, etc. because I didn't want to look like a poon in front of my new bf and all of his friends. Finally I had smoked so much that I had no clue where I was, what I was doing, and who I was with and started throwing up all over the place. Totally Killed the mood lmao... I'm awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was 18 when I started smoking weed.  A girl I was seeing at the time was a stoner and she convinced me to start smoking with her, I've used it regularly ever since and that was five years ago. 

10. When I was 15, I'll be 23 in July.

11. 12 First time

Started smoking habitually at 14.

13. Ya weird eh. I was 14 too.

14. Started when I was 19

I tried it before that when I was 17 just a few times

15. When I was 13, bought my first tube and started smoking everyday at 15.

16. 2005, shortly before turning 17.

17. 8yrs old....
    Been watching the babysitter hit the bong for a couple weeks... every night after my sisters went to bed....
    So i asked...... can i try?

Been on whenever possible since....