Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did you realize that smoking everday was the way foward?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jun 25, 2012.

1. I smoke every day not all day every day, maybe a toke or 3 off a joint of a fine sativa in the morning then say a half a joint mid afternoon then hit the indicas around 6,7pm and normally just have 1 joint 2 max at night so about 1-3 joints per day sometimes more if its the weekend or with friends and I have never been happier.

I think once you accept that smoking weed everyday is not a bad thing as long as you understand what you are smoking and you dont abuse it, everything just kinda falls into place its like why the fuck have I wasted so much time not smoking and getting stressed out about silly little things and basically leading a boring life and of course I have tolerance breaks and I have days where I dont smoke through the day but generally speaking life is just far far better whilst stoned you dont have to be baked to bits just nicely stoned!!!!:smoke:

2. I started smoking seriously last year, my freshman year in college. And it was an every now and then thing. I soon stopped drinking every damn weekend and that turned to smoking every weekend lol. Every weekend soon turned to every weekend including a few days during the week. Especially when I joined my frat. Then those few days turned to damn near everyday. I dont smoke alot. One blunt or joint, or 2 bowl packs a day. Well night because thats when I like to smoke. But yeah just dont abuse it and you will be fine. I conserve weed pretty well too. An eighth every 16 days lol.

3. It's not. Some people work it out and live normal lives while toking every day, but it's not like a solution or "way forward". In fact, I'd say for the majority of people, smoking only occasionally would lead to a much more fulfilling life.

4. #4 TokingOwl, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I started smoking everyday around last year when my ex broke my heart. She didn't like me smoking so I didn't smoke during the relationship. But when that was over I started getting plenty of connects.

Some days I will only hit the bong once and I'm good for the night. Most days I will go threw about 5 grams. I roll a lot of my bud because I'm on the go. I have the best tolerance someone could ask for. One hit I'm baked but I can smoke 20 joints and still be rolling one.

I also have plenty of connects and caregivers. Every month my bro throws me a half of his bud to see how good his grow was. But that is only one person.

I believe as long you respect this beautiful drug and find your own balance, you will find more positives then negatives. I also smoke bud for my terrible stomach problem (gerd), anxiety, insomina, and ptsd. Being high all day is better then being a disconnected monster.

5. I smoke every day and have so for about 3 years. I only smoke a bat or so or maby a rip or two of a bong if i have to go to work, just because when im stoned at work it feels like im there forever! after work i get blazed as fuck all night and have a few drinks. If i dont work i wake up take a piss and wake n bake to the max, and smoke as much as i feel like so im torched all day.

Stoned til i die!

6. too much of anything can be a bad thing. for some people smoking everyday is fine and they can carry on normally. for some it consumes all their time and money, ruins relationships etc. its all dependent on the individual

7. I know exactly where your coming from friend I also have gerd (acid reflux) and with out weed it would be 10 times worse, weed allows me to eat better and helps a lot with digestion it makes my mind relax so my stomach does not flare up they say our stomachs are our second brain so if I am stressed my stomach is stressed if my stomach is stressed my mind is stressed so the weed puts a stop to this vicious circle before it gets a chance to start.

I use weed for so many different reasons not just gerd (acid reflux) and the way I look at weed is firstly as a medicine and secondly a recreational thing however if I try and explain this to non smokers or even just everyday stoners who dont have any health problems they look at me as if I am crazy so I have gave up trying to explain now I just accept the fact that when it comes to weed either you are someone that knows its true benefits or you are someone that will just never understand or maybe will one understand but have to learn the hard way through becoming ill then using cannabis, its a shame but thats just the way society thinks at the moment and who am I to try and educate everyone I talk to but I will never feel ashamed or guilty again about using something that not only makes me better physically but actually makes me a better person. :)

8. Smoking everyday is not the answer. I've smoked everyday for 3 years straight and when I finally stopped, it was living hell. I wouldn't suggest it.

9. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']
    I know exactly where your coming from friend I also have gerd (acid reflux) and with out weed it would be 10 times worse, weed allows me to eat better and helps a lot with digestion it makes my mind relax so my stomach does not flare up they say our stomachs are our second brain so if I am stressed my stomach is stressed if my stomach is stressed my mind is stressed so the weed puts a stop to this vicious circle before it gets a chance to start.

I use weed for so many different reasons not just gerd (acid reflux) and the way I look at weed is firstly as a medicine and secondly a recreational thing however if I try and explain this to non smokers or even just everyday stoners who dont have any health problems they look at me as if I am crazy so I have gave up trying to explain now I just accept the fact that when it comes to weed either you are someone that knows its true benefits or you are someone that will just never understand or maybe will one understand but have to learn the hard way through becoming ill then using cannabis, its a shame but thats just the way society thinks at the moment and who am I to try and educate everyone I talk to but I will never feel ashamed or guilty again about using something that not only makes me better physically but actually makes me a better person. :)[/quote]

Damn man this is why cannabis should be legal. People are so uneducated on the subject. Like Bob Marely said "Marijuana is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction." I have just recently started smoking everyday and feel the same as you. I have ADHD and though some might think that wouldn't help, bud puts my mind at ease. Also during a school year I have a hard time sleeping from my adderall and marijuana totally fixes that. I just wish I had more friends that appreciated this fine herb as much as me.

10. I started my freshman year in high school. It was a very good decsion

11. I imagine you were smoking a lot? as I say I get through like 2 grams a week if that, its not about being totally wasted with me when I was younger like 14,15 I used to smoke this in a day easy with out trying now I limit my intake, I know my limit with weed and I never abuse it and fair enough it might be mentally draining stopping after daily use but believe me when I say this there are no real withdrawal symptoms with weed, I quit benzos thanks to weed now these horrible things most certainly DO have withdrawal symptoms and very nasty ones, so once you have quit a drug like benzos you very quickly realize that the withdrawal symptoms you get after quitting weed are nothing really, fair enough you get bored, a bit anxious for a day or 2, maybe some sleep problems, not as hungry as normal but nothing major like having seizures/body aches/acid reflux/ night sweats and even death if you stop benzos to quick.
    All I will say is use any substance with caution but weed speaking from being a user on and off for nearly 20 years really has no bad side effects, the biggest problem with weed is running out of the good shit and not being able to have a particular strain for a particular problem ie lemon haze is great for stomach pain/fatigue/depression what do I do when my dealer runs out I have to get the next best thing which could be a strain that does not agree with me or I just dont like, so as long as you understand what you are smoking and understand your own mind smoking weed my friend is literally nothing, just dont abuse it.

12. I've been smoking almost every day for about 6 months now. What interests me is the effects that long term every day usage have on me, it makes me overall more peaceful and way more relaxed towards everything. It almost completely erases any anxieties I have etc.

For awhile I hadn't t-breaked for like more than a day at a time haha. Recently like last week I didn't have weed for the first time for four days, and that was quite an eye-opener. You definitely need to give yourself ample breaks from smoking, even if it seems hard it gets easier, and through that you can lower your tolerance, daily intake, and your own appreciation for the great marijuana :smoke:

13. tolerance breaks are good because they allow your mind and body to have a little recharge but I dont take them for to long 2-3 days tops because when you start smoking again you beat yourself up to much starting to think your doing wrong when clearly you are not, so its best to just stay nicely stoned.

14. I try to but I dont got enough money