Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did you make a GC account

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 281310, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I made this one the same year i started smoking. So 2010. I started January and i think by march i had an account.

2. It says join date on everyone's every post right below their avatar

3. Look over under peoples names and you'll see the join dates.

<-------

4. how is this a question?:smoking:

5. Funny, i have always known the date was there and i even connected the both when i was writing the thread but never made that connection. Well, do as you please.

6. I will now tell you when I joined, for alas there is no other possible way for you or anyone else to know when I joined unless I personally announce it to the world. Why can you not know what you need to know regarding my membership without me having to share such basic information?! Why do we live in such a cruel world!?

7. When I turned 18.

8. In may 2011... I lurked for a long while before i actually joined.

9. Sometime in 2009.

10. I joined shortly after I began smoking.

To be more specific...

<-----

11. I joined last month. I posted quite a bit on these forums in a month haha.

12. Good God, Man! That's a lot of posts in one month. I also joined Dec 2011 but haven't reached nearly that many.

13. Lol i know. I went crazy in December haha.

14. i know the feeling lol me n you joined same month bro lol

LMA Me and smokthaherb all joined same time all got very diffrent post counts kinda intresting lol

15. A week ago but i was llooking trough the forums fo couple of moths tho

16. I signed up in like 2008 but i totally forgot my username and password. I have been looking through the forums for awhile and decided to make a new account :)

17. High, I'm hi. I registered back in '06 shortly after 4/20.

18. about four years ago

19. nice sig man

20. Well guys, here goes my first post actually! :wave:

Honestly I cant remember right now, it was recent, guess I'll find out when I post this lol. But I've been lurking ever since I first tried the herb about a year ago. I've always been a forum lurker though, not just on this one. Maybe that'll change now though :)