Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did you last see brick weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CurtChronic, Jul 26, 2010.

1. This chick my wife knows needed to use our scale today and she brought over 3 ounces (actually didn't know she was bringing all of that over, I thought she was just weighing out a small amount, lol)

She busts out this brick and I immediately said, "That poor weed, it's been completely abused." Then we open it up and it's dry, fragile, absent of pistils and a lot of compressed nugs mixed with shake...just schwag....30/60s....I thought that it was impossible to find that low quality stuff in this area anymore, I guess I just buy from better sources these days.

Anyway, I wish I would have snapped some shots of my Blue Venom next to it, it was funny to see the contrast of weed that was taken care of vs. dried up brick weed.

I will say, it was actually somewhat of a smooth smoke, and the buzz came on very fast, but the ceiling on the high was VERY VERY low. Once I felt the initial buzz, it didn't get anymore intense. It wasn't really disappointing since I didn't expect it to even give me a little buzz. I told my wife, if we didn't have a low tolerance we wouldn't have felt anything.

So, when is the last time you saw some brick weed?

2. Never ago, and hopefully it stays that way.

3. must have been dirt cheap, ay?

4. sadly, it's all I can get.

5. I don't know how much she got it for, but it's worth $30 an eighth, which is about as cheap as you can get.

6. Smoking weed over the years has really gotten me a solid group of connects who always have at least decent weed, so I haven't bought brick weed in over a year at least. One of my friends did get some gross looking shake a few months ago, but we found the dealer and punked him into giving my friend his money back.

7. I have never seen brick weed. My friends only hooked me up with that dank. my first 3 strains were: GDP, some BC Bud, and some blueberry.

8. Just last year in school.
    Some kid wanted me to hold his sack because he knew security was looking for him.
    I didn't even believe it was weed at first. Brown, seedy, compressed shake.

It was disgusting, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

9. About a year ago.:( Lots of seeds, low quality, and the fucker ripped me off too! Asked for a half, paid 140 (Told it was dank), he handed the stuff off to me after paying and just drove off. Weighed it our because it didn't look or feel like a half. Turns out it was only a quarter.:mad::mad::mad: Luckily, I saw him at a friends place later that week and got my money back. (It pays to be intimidating):D

Learned my lesson though and never bought from the fuck ever again.

10. probably mid 80's.. we used to get some killer green brick weed sometimes... and some nasty brown shit with crushed up seeds other times.

man.. whats with all the amateur smokers posting in this forum these days?

11. It all depends on where you live.

Mexican bud comes in bricks, I can snag up check out mexican brick when-ever I want...

If you live in a bordering state to mexico, you have probably come across bricked cartel weed.

Its not really bad stuff, the genetics are actually awesome, I have pulled a pink hair sativa and black leaf/purple nug sativa hybrid out of brick bagseeds.

I went on a genetics hunt just buying bricks and snagging seeds then just pass them off to other people a year or two ago.

Bowl for bowl brick weed is not a competitor to real dank, but if you are on a budget and want volumes of smoke, brick bud is the way to go.

If you are short on cash, need SEEDS and need SMOKE... brick weed is the way to go!

12. Yeah I live in houston and just got half an oz of schwag.Shit actually gets me high off 1bowl.Lovin it

13. for brick weed? like 25 a quarter(7g) dude, 15 an eighth(3.5g).

14. do you live in the exact same location as that other person?

you know weed isn't the same price everywhere right?

15. in houston an ounce of schwag is like 50 bucks.

16. Yeah I've only ever seen beasties but I don't think the kid knew what he had cuz he sold it for 15 a gram and thought 50 an ounce was smart lmfao

17. #17 gatorfan92192, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    My uncle told me back in the 80's he got the "brown" your talking about except he would describe it as "Black Grass Consumed With Broken Seeds" always cracked me up for some reason.

Not to brag, but as for me its been awhile for the "Black Weed". And unless I lose my job, I plan on keeping it like this.:smoking:

18. Right?

19. Last time I had/saw brickweed was about a year ago. My friend bought a half ounce for 40 and yeah it was shitty, but we just loaded like 3 grams in the hookah and got baked. Then we smoked a blunt a joint an a few bowls so I got pretty stoned.

20. last weekend for the first time