When did Lil Wayne become wack as fuck?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dakushgod, Nov 24, 2012.

1. What was the mixtape/album that made u start hatin on wayne? I think the last piece of good music was his No Ceilings mixtape. Its one of my favorites but he fell off big time. His music is terrible now! I NEED WAYNE ON DRUGS PEOPLE!!!

2. or maybe its always been horrible but he is old news now so no one gives a shit anymore, i feel like this is and will be the truth for many current mainstream "artists"

3. when was he NOT wack as fuck? :p

4. When he came out with the hotboys he already pretty crappy.

5. honestly i heard a old song by him yesterday and i was like wtf i use to like this shit? deleted it real quick.

imo sorry 4 the wait made me not download any of his shit ever again

6. the day he was put in front of a mic

7. id say it was immediately after i stopped hanging out with really fake lame people... i mean after i graduated highschool.

8. Beat me to it. He's always sucked.

9. ^^^^^

10. He always has been, always will.

11. He used to be good?

12. stop hatin guys lil wayne was raw as fuck from 2006-2010 anyone denying it is just a hater

13. Hes always been horrible and over rated.... Before he blew up i could put up with songs like pussy money weed, mr carter, dunno seems like he tries to see how shitty his music can be before people stop buying it.... But noone stops buying it..

14. The carter 2 was pretty sick but when you start Making a ton of money it greatly affects your music