Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When did everyone start toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MIDNITE TOKES, Sep 16, 2010.

1. How old was everyone when they first started buying and smoking on a regular basis

2. 17 When I first started, 18 when I started buying bulk regularly

3. 14 when I first started. Went through some cycles of really loving weed, to virtually never smoking up. Started consistently when I was 17.

4. 17 when I started and when I started buying regularly. Graduated high school then I met Mary Jane. :smoke:

5. I was 13, it was the best thing that ever happened 2 me

6. 17 years old

7. 15 ova here.

8. I was a junior in high school (15 or 16).

9. My amazing journey with Mary Jane started 3 years ago, at age 17. :D

10. 14 is when i started

11. i first smoked when i was 15. i didn't pick it up as a habit until i turned 16.

12. Summer before my freshman year of high school did it maybe once a month, gradually turned into once every weekend my sophmore year. Before I knew it I was blazing most days of the week but since I've gotten to college, ironically I haven't blazed in a good month... probably will change but I just want the feel for the high school, college transition before I get back into it.

13. 14 was my first time.

14. first time was at 15 when i was sad and wanted to try new things bahaha.. but yea started regularly this year (17)

15. when i was 13, it was my first day of high school and a kid that lived 2 houses down i never knew smoked turned out the be the biggest pot head around here invited us for some tokes out of a shitty pen pipe and i was hooked:smoke: went thru stages of on and off

16. when i was 20 i had my first joint while on holiday in Malia, Greece. On the way home we stopped off in Amsterdam for about 3 days so it pretty much started from the best summer holidays ever lol

17. starting smokin when i turned 14. i had an idea that i was only gonna do it like every other weekend. then i tried it and started buying more and more every weekend. now im a daily toker.:D

18. i was 13 but i didnt start trippn till i was 14

19. Pothead since 6th grade buddy:smoke: I'm 20 meow

20. 12, started smoking consistently at 13