when did everyone get so sensitive?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gilligan77, Mar 17, 2012.

1. op idk people have lost there nut sacks. i say toss the liberal ninneys on a boat and sink it.

2. While I agree that a majority of people have become sensitive bitches about being PC, people shouldn't be so eager to jump down each others throats sometimes... However, that includes people rushing to call others out for being offensive..

Pisses me off

3. Is it wrong to care about other people's feelings? I don't think so but some things are a little too touchy for people. Like wtf there's no merry christmas anymore....I'm not even christian but damn......

4. someone seems pleased with themselves. congratulations. you pickd apart a pothead's argument. that's real tough. winky face

5. Yeah seriously people need to shut the fuck up, unless somebody is talking shit about your dead mom there is really no reason to be offended.

6. *Insert joke on how it is Jewish peoples fault*

Just kidding I don't know OP but I do agree everyone has a stick up their ass.

7. [quote name='"LSD THC"']*Insert joke on how it is Jewish peoples fault*

Just kidding I don't know OP but I do agree everyone has a stick up their ass.[/quote]

..that would have been the truth...(joke)

8. Hey, who are you calling a pothead?! :eek:

9. its like society is getting nerfed. we are trying to hide the fact pain and suffering are a part of life.

10. [quote name='"tokin jax"']its like society is getting nerfed. we are trying to hide the fact pain and suffering are a part of life.[/quote]

Society and the internet, are not one and the same

11. myself

12. Humans have always been sensitive/selective about everything.

We're all just transforming into one giant vagina.

13. yep. you're making me look really stupid. you also totally got the point of the post too

14. Who knows why everyone is so whiney, kinda just how society is, with fads like emos, scene losers, preps everyone is being a whiney bitch