When Dealers Don't Text Back.

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedSoup, Jun 15, 2019.

1. #1 StonedSoup, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Hello all, I live in Ohio right near a small town called Ravenna, so obviously I'm in a state still run by Anslinger's old white cronies.

Cannabis is illegal here so I have to go thru someone- A "Guy" if you will.

However I unfortunately have to deal with being ghosted, left on read, people sketching out for no reason at all, and those who never text back, unless you spam them.

What are some ways to overcome this? Is it just that I have horrible connections? Or am I doing something wrong here?

Please help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Probably because instead of being patient and wait for a reply you spam him. I would fuck with you just for you being a dbag and spamming. He probably doesnt reply unless he has something and it's probably a dry time for him. Dealers always get impatient jerk offs blowing up their texts

Screw texting anyways. Talk to the guy

3. Some people get superiority complexes when they are the plug. Some people are just assholes or unfortunately you are a small customer to him. The only way to be really cool with your dealer, is.. wait there isn't. He either likes and respects your time and business or he doesnt. Find someone else. If this dude is already annoyed with you, it's a lost cause. Def do not spam anyone. No one is worth hat much stress.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The dudes probably just out of weed and sick of dick bags blowing up his phone. You're way over thinking it, or only have shitty dealers. Sucks to be you I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Find a new dealer, buy larger quantities, vacuum pack it, repeat.

Before bud was legal and easy to find, I would go through a lot of dealers.

If they didnt have the courtesy of letting me know they were out of stock, I would delete their number.

They're selling bud, if they dont have good business ethics, fuck them.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Not too bad dude, I grow my own because of shitty dealers.

You get no negativity out of me. Cheers bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I 2nd this to the fullest. Find someone new, or grow your own if you can.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you tried sexting him?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. I've grown for 30 years and know many dealers. It's been a long time since I've seen any shady young punk dealers dealing petty amounts. Once you get older like me most of the games the younger people play over a little bud have been played out long ago

10. Awesome

11. Speaking as an old white guy, maybe the dealers around there don't want to be busted for selling $15 grams to delinquents. You have to make it worth their while so save up and buy in quantity.

12. $15 a gram is getting ripped off... And I live in a poverty area. Nobody around here buys in bulk. Unless your a dealer getting your stuff from another 3rd party.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Well I suggest since we are not smoking boulders you could probably just chill and enjoy it when you get the chance to. If something you enjoy doing is stressing and inconveniencing your life more than you are getting joy from it, dont make it a priority and it will again become enjoyable. :)

14. I don't spam my dealers like you think I'm doing. I wait like 2 hours to send another text along the lines of "are we still doing this?" That kinda thing. I don't sit there and repeatedly blow up their sht.

15. Hmm, maybe I should give it a shot! Ya never know ‍♂️

16. Might get discounts.

17. When I used to allegedly uh how do you say... connect people to what they were looking for, I hated people that blew me up. I had to have this conversation alllll the time: If I don’t text you back, hit up someone else and leave me alone till I hit you back. No offense, either I’m dry, busy or don’t feel like serving you.

I’d love the response “alright man all you have to do is text me back” Nah man, I don’t have to do anything, I’m a grown man. And now you’re cut off.

I’m kind of a dick tho. I just expect most people to get it, then I remember I can’t stand 90 percent of the population when it comes down to it. My advice would be try to meet more solid connects, buy a decent amount of weight when you purchase and be a good houseguest when you come thru. If you’re funny, crack a few jokes, make nice light convo, be a joy. If people like you, they’ll wanna put on pants to sling you a quarter as opposed to getting up to serve a douche a gram, yedig?