Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when can i smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Apr 17, 2012.

1. i got my wisdom teeth out and i've been warned about dry sockets. when can i begin to smoke again? when the stitches fall out? anyone an expert on this? can i smoke on 4/20 ?

2. You can smoke on 4/20, if you be careful. I would say not to smoke, because it's a huge risk. Dry socket is nothing to be careless about.

Looking back, I shouldn't have smoked, but I did just 24 hours after getting my teeth removed. Just saying, it's your choice, but my recommendation is if you're going to smoke on 4/20, bring plenty of water to swirl around in your mouth after each hit for moisture.

3. bump lets go people im about to pass out on vicodin

4. thanks bro. ill ask my doctor when i can use a straw because those create the same suction which causes the sockets. i might just make some edibles

5. But don't forget, you are inhaling burnt smoke so it's easy to dry out your sockets and break the healing process.

6. Be careful on what legal prescribed medications you mention on GC, you could get in trouble for mentioning you take that specific drug ;)

@OP: I had my wisdom teeth removed as well about a year ago, and the doctors tell you not to do it until 24 hours pass but I would go on the safe side and wait longer. What the problem is about wisdom teeth being removed is the plugs they put in. If you have too much suction (i.e. dragging a cigarette), they could dislodge themselves and not heal properly. If you smoke out of a pipe, make sure not to pack the bowl too tightly to minimize drag. Or, go on the safe side and use a 2L and knife hit your bud, that is very minimal drag. I wouldn't worry about infections from the smoke, as it IS marijuana after all. :hello: Good luck on smoking :wave: :D

7. do edibles or get a got girl to blow her hits in your mouth<-less suction

8. you can always take a nose hit ahahha

9. If you got your wisdom teeth out I think you're gonna be set for unmentionables for quite a while.

10. had my wisdom teeth pulled out and smoked a fag 5 mins after, nothing happened

11. Just stick to the vicodin.

12. My friend got her wisdom teeth out and smoked a few hours later and she was fine. Just gotta be lucky I guess.