When can i just sit in peace?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mindless~!~?, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Yesterday my buddy says to pick up his 2 grams and i can have one of them, ok sweet i havent smoked a full gram in awhile with all the shit that has been going on.

So the adventure begins, i pick up the 2 grams... if this looks like 2 grams to you?

[​IMG]

Cant find my friend after, must have left home, cheack for his number, and nadda, i cant remember it or find it.

Ran into a chick friend who used to toke and she was like ok i will have one hit with you. Then i phoned my brother to pick me up and he shows up late, i mean i longboard around and bmx in the summer but this is winter getting somewere without a car is hard when its -30

Get home, put on some music, gather all my matterials. Dug out system for the weed i will take on the go, new vaporizer set up i will try, heads magazine, because i love it and my cat cuz he wants to join.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then i toke up and i am outa there, some chicks keep calling my phone and i just wanted to listen to music, and she wanted me to come over to her friends house were her parrents would be home. After about 9 calls i cant remember i gathered a book, hacky, camera, dug out with weed in it, 2 sweaters and headed out the door, i cant remember anything untill it hit around 6:00 pm around when i came up the country road into the suburbs (spelling?) of my town....

[​IMG]

Went inside, cant remember what i did then, but some how a friend came over, and i fell asleep while she did w.e around the house.

Woke up the next morning, and wake'n baked had a shower, oh did it ever feel nice. Woke up my friend and walked her home, couldnt remember anything that happend last night or most of the day, and still cant.

Yadda yadda yadda, i go through the day doing nothing, this weed is the most couch locking shit i have ever had, and if i ask anyone in beaumont what type of weed they get, they will just say to me, i dont care as long as its green and gets me high im happy, so i did nothing in the past 2 days and didnt mind it, i would have rather done other things if it were summer though.

Then later when my high was !quietly! coming to a end this shit happens;

Sit down where my older bro is sitting and watching lost (he is 2 years older than me, and around 20)

Me: hey whats going on
    Bro: i dunno, you have to watch it
    Me: well havent you seen it before
    Bro: No
    Me: Oh, *sarcasticly* thats odd, what were you thinking never watching lost when it was on t.v
    Bro: shut up, look at yourself, you do nothing and just sit around eating everything. you gay fag.

(Non of which is true, other than in the past 2 days cuz this weed made me lazyer and more hungry than ever)
    Me: hahahah watch it, your just being hipicritical yadda yadda

then he throws some words back and i throw some back and he gets up and says he is going to punch my face in hahhaha, now we havent fought in about a year, and i am a pritty good fighter, i use my size and strength (foot ball line backer).

I put him into a lock and punched him in the face about 6 or 7 times giving me a kinda broken thumb and a cut up right fist. I also got punched in the face 2 times, but no marks or pain.

My Bro has a swolen cheack black eye, bleeding nose and a anger issue.

I hate fighting and have tryed to befriend and hang with my bro alot, but he gets depresed and i would have to draw out a pic to explain us from my point.

Sorry that this was so pointless hahaha, but i am burnt out my thumb hurts alil, and need to tell someone the shitty 2 days i had on this crap yet fun yet not bud.

P.S I dont belive in violence only self defence.

2. sorry to hear about you having trouble with your bro, my brothers are my best friends.

3. good read! love the picture story, you should make more of these! haha like grasscitys storytime! i love the pictures its so cool

EDIT: sorry that does not look like 2 grams to me, you should invest in a $15-$25 digiscale

4. That's not two grams.
    Good job on defending yourself [I don't believe in violence either, only SD] and thats a beautiful picture you took.

5. ya man sorry about you and your bro

nice cat picture, +rep

6. Yeah man that sucks. My brother (turning 18 on fri) and I (halfway to 20) are good friends. We used to fight alot back in the day, but now I could'nt imagine fighting with him. Well except for boxing him which btw were dead even cause were so damn quick. Me and him have pretty much the exact same freinds and we hang out almost everyday or atleast used to till I moved up here to OH. I think it was the weed that brought us closer. Well hope you guys work stuff out.

7. A story with pictures..i like that!
    Your cat is absaloutley gorgeous! Where do you live dude? it looks really cold!

8. hahahah this made me laugh.

+rep for the cute cat too.

9. dude that cat is awesome whats its name

10. Where do you live in OH? I'm in Cincinnati.

Cool story man. Nice bud shot too. It doesn't look like 2 grams, but I could be wrong.

11. Yeah i know, but not much i could do, i gave the money to my buddy who i trusted but is a bottom feeder for weed then he picked it up from his guy and said a bud in the bag was for him because he pitched and i bet that bud was actully mine, and i doubted when he said it was, sad thing is i gave this guy 3 grams

Yeah but what are you going to do. Thanks for the +Rep though.

Well, me and my bro used to fight when we were young, but he always beat me, so as soon as i could kick his ass the fighting went down, but like i said i think he has a anger issue... Good thing to hear about your bro though, but weed is what drives us apart, he drinks the booze and i smoke the weed... Thanks.

Thanks for the +Rep

His name is Hobbes, likes long walks on the beach and listening to the album animals while lighting up a joint, Haha, but really i found him close to that road i took the picture of. Thanks.

I live in a town 2 min away from Edmonton Alberta, in Canada. yeah i didnt think it was either.