when can i harvest!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by 420budsmoka, Mar 13, 2013.

1. #1 420budsmoka, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    It is so hard having no bag and not picking the lil widow plant! when will she be ready!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its a autoflower white widow help.

2. Looks like 2 more weeks to me.You want most of the pistils to be amber in color and the trichomes should be milky white for that strains optimum effect.Be patient man,it'll be worth it.Remember you still have two weeks drying and curing time.Beautiful Plant dude.
    Maybe longer than that having another look.

3. AT least 2 weeks. I would say 4 IMO. I don't see a single brown/red pistil. You want the pistils to be about 80% brown.

4. There is barely anything there man. Don't get impatient. You have at LEAST a month to go

5. the bottom pistil's are beginning to turn orange but nothing on the top. oh well il update in a few weeks. ive herd to wait until the trichomes are amber in the center or half milky half amber.

6. id give that a month plus. patience...

7. You have at least a month to wait man. Just wait it out, you'll be sorry if you get to picking too early.

8. What would happen if he harvested that now? If he cured it right would it even get him high?

9. If he harvested now he would get basically nothing since there's basically nothing in that picture. The plant wouldn't be mature so the potency and taste would be nothing, and best of all being impatient by a month makes the other months of growing trivial.

10. Probably not, and if it did it would only be a little buzz, and a waste of time/effort.

11. I asked because my first batch of low ryder autos looked good, I harvested when the tricomes where white/milky(shouda been amber). Cured for a month and didnt even give me a buzz.

Moral of the story is WAIT.